• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dear Mario

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Please shut the fuck up you baby fuck. You should be the last person in the league to complain about dirty players when you employee Matt COoke. Like all french women I like it betyer when you dont talk

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please shut the fuck up you baby fuck. You should be the last person in the league to complain about dirty players when you employee Matt COoke. Like all french women I like it betyer when you dont talk

Just a bit of irony in the comments by Lemieux, eh? Funny how Cooke received only 4 games for the hit on Tyutin, while Nichol received the same amount for his hit on Schlemko in Phoenix four weeks ago. Colorectal Campbell's disciplinary policy is more difficult to understand than abstract calculus.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what you want about the timing of Lemieux's comments; I'm glad he said something. The disciplinary side of the NHL has been horrible ever since control was given to Campbell and the only way to change things for the better is for owners to speak up and put pressure on Bettman.

Will this actually change anything? I doubt it, probably just a one time outburst from Mario. But maybe this is the spark that was needed and other owners will take a stand now too.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Say what you want about the timing of Lemieux's comments; I'm glad he said something. The disciplinary side of the NHL has been horrible ever since control was given to Campbell and the only way to change things for the better is for owners to speak up and put pressure on Bettman.

Will this actually change anything? I doubt it, probably just a one time outburst from Mario. But maybe this is the spark that was needed and other owners will take a stand now too.

The guy has Matt Cooke on his team, whom is known outright for being the diritist player in the league. Its called being a hypocrite, actually its worse because Cooke doesnt have the balls to stand on his own

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy has Matt Cooke on his team, whom is known outright for being the diritist player in the league. Its called being a hypocrite, actually its worse because Cooke doesnt have the balls to stand on his own

That point does not escape me however, when was the last time an owner actually spoke out against the league? Not a coach or a GM, but an actual owner? The owners are the ones that have the power in the league and they are the ones who can force Bettman to make changes if they pursue it. I'm hoping that this won't be a one time thing and instead will be the first step in at the very least getting Campbell out of his position. Like I said before I'm doubtful it will actually happen, but you never know.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That point does not escape me however, when was the last time an owner actually spoke out against the league? Not a coach or a GM, but an actual owner? The owners are the ones that have the power in the league and they are the ones who can force Bettman to make changes if they pursue it. I'm hoping that this won't be a one time thing and instead will be the first step in at the very least getting Campbell out of his position. Like I said before I'm doubtful it will actually happen, but you never know.

When was the last time an owner was MARIO LEMIUEX?? Ummm probably never... Oh course he's gonna speak up when your arguably the best player to ever play the game when something happens to YOUR team, DUH shit will be heard... You really think if an owership GROUP like most teams have now adays speaks up the league will give 2 shits?? No... You really think Lemieux wouldve spoke up if this didnt happen to shits team?? Hell fucking no, he wouldve enjoyed the game for what it was just like we all did...
As stated in the beginning, Mario, please shut the fuck, it was a damn enjoyable game and only one obvious rule was broke IMO, YOUR guy leaving the bench...

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
mario only spoke out because the islanders kick the shit out of his team...end of story mario is a bitch

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Where was mario when his team was kicking the islanders asses the game prior? Oh thats right if his team is on the winning end of it, its great for hockey. He just needs to shut the fuck up unless he has something relevant to add

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Where was mario when his team was kicking the islanders asses the game prior? Oh thats right if his team is on the winning end of it, its great for hockey. He just needs to shut the fuck up unless he has something relevant to add

AMEN to that... enjoyable game, I only home the last meeting between these 2 teams is even more enjoyable... CARNAGE!!!

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Remember the game in San Jose in 2007 when Cooke was with Vancouver and Thornton ran him into the boards late in the game? Interesting to go back and read Cooke's quotes after that game.

Vancouver Canucks vs. San Jose Sharks - Recap - April 07, 2007 - ESPN

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Come on and preach now Mario you ass cock

Last edited by a moderator:

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on and preach now Mario you ass cock

Best part about that was Mario getting called out for the whiny little bitch that he is...