• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dear God

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is correct.
In this thread the 1st mention of anything Seattle was by Hank in post #3.
In post #24, Lambeau Legs tried to hijack the thread.
In post #40, Hank turned it into a Seattle vs Dallas thread.

Is that about right?

I Hijacked a thread?

All I did was question JMR asking why he was not giving credit for the Panther turn around at the end of the season? He says they are not that good but got lucky because of the year end schedule and the lousy teams they played in their own division to end the season.

My thoughts are how is that different from the Seahawks? All we have been hearing is just how great the Seahawk defense is since a team meeting they had and have now all come together late in the season after stumbling earlier in the year but now everything is as great as last years defense and is like the best defense in the history of the NFL.

Now JMR was not talking about the full Panther season but just the last 5 weeks or so. This is the same time frame where the Seahawks have again become great like last year according to their fans.

My comment was lets look at what offenses the Seahawks played in that same time frame like JMR was quoting and in those last 5 or 6 weeks we see which high powered offenses the Seahawks tamed to get the swagger back in their defense. I dont have to list them you know the great offenses and QBs you played to help you get that swagger back.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pop2:

Same shit different thread lately.

Dear God what did that Cardinals fan do to deserve this?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread went to shit faster than the Cardinals season when Palmer went down.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Hijacked a thread?

All I did was question JMR asking why he was not giving credit for the Panther turn around at the end of the season? He says they are not that good but got lucky because of the year end schedule and the lousy teams they played in their own division to end the season.

My thoughts are how is that different from the Seahawks? All we have been hearing is just how great the Seahawk defense is since a team meeting they had and have now all come together late in the season after stumbling earlier in the year but now everything is as great as last years defense and is like the best defense in the history of the NFL.

Now JMR was not talking about the full Panther season but just the last 5 weeks or so. This is the same time frame where the Seahawks have again become great like last year according to their fans.

My comment was lets look at what offenses the Seahawks played in that same time frame like JMR was quoting and in those last 5 or 6 weeks we see which high powered offenses the Seahawks tamed to get the swagger back in their defense. I dont have to list them you know the great offenses and QBs you played to help you get that swagger back.

I think this was longer than the actual exchange, and your paraphrasing skills leave a lot to be desired. I never even used the word luck. You brought up Seahawks, which had nothing to do with anything I said. (And btw, I did answer YES to your question, which you conveniently ignore.)

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this was longer than the actual exchange, and your paraphrasing skills leave a lot to be desired. I never even used the word luck. You brought up Seahawks, which had nothing to do with anything I said. (And btw, I did answer YES to your question, which you conveniently ignore.)

Oh this last response was not meant at you at all because yes you did answer my post with a yes. It was meant to show why I posted what I did to the one saying I jacked the thread so he more clearly understood what I said what I said. He clearly did not understand that or read all that was posted. All is good with you sir :suds:

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, the only lock of the weekend.