• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dear God

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The panthers are hot? The last time they played a winning team was Nov 10, the day after Carson Palmer went down for the season.

The panthers record against winning teams this season: 1 - 5 - 1
The cardinals record against winning teams since Palmer went down: 2 - 2 (both losses to SEA)

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo 1 - Seattle 0 this year......

After they beat Rodgers and Manning.....

Congrats on that. I realize that early season championship was the brightest moment of Dallas's last 20 years. You hold on tight to that, you'll need it when Dallas gets eliminated and Seattle is still playing.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo 1 - Seattle 0 this year......

After they beat Rodgers and Manning.....

Funny that BrokeBacker fans get up high on their soap box to crow about the rings, but for whatever reason you boys continually bring up our game earlier this season.
Obviously it was a huge moment in franchise history.
Hawk fans can only hope your team can last longer enough to visit when it all is on the line. We both know how your team has performed in Seattle when the game truly mattered. Heck, even with the loss to the BrokeBackers we still won HFA.
Small sticks Hank.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on that. I realize that early season championship was the brightest moment of Dallas's last 20 years. You hold on tight to that, you'll need it when Dallas gets eliminated and Seattle is still playing.

Right......

Didn't bug you in the least right?

It was a huge moment and no Seahawks fan could truly deny it hurt. October or not.

Stage is set for the rematch. Don't be too cocky.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny that BrokeBacker fans get up high on their soap box to crow about the rings, but for whatever reason you boys continually bring up our game earlier this season.
Obviously it was a huge moment in franchise history.
Hawk fans can only hope your team can last longer enough to visit when it all is on the line. We both know how your team has performed in Seattle when the game truly mattered. Heck, even with the loss to the BrokeBackers we still won HFA.
Small sticks Hank.

See my previous post.

Didn't bother you at all huh? I call bullsugar....

The next one may truly matter. And I'm not overly worried about it. Just like you.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See my previous post.

Didn't bother you at all huh? I call bullsugar....

The next one may truly matter. And I'm not overly worried about it. Just like you.

Oh, don't misunderstand. I don't like losses at all but they happen, in some years more than others. To me it was one of 16 regular season games. To you folks, it became bigger than what it was as evidenced by continual reminders of the game. Hey, I get it. The Cowboys beat the Champs on their own turf during the regular season.

Also, you should worry if you are concerned about Dallas advancing. Dallas gave us their best game and we were in our well known mid season funk. Gawd we were awful in a couple of games and Dallas barely won. Grats.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, don't misunderstand. I don't like losses at all but they happen, in some years more than others. To me it was one of 16 regular season games. To you folks, it became bigger than what it was as evidenced by continual reminders of the game. Hey, I get it. The Cowboys beat the Champs on their own turf during the regular season.

Also, you should worry if you are concerned about Dallas advancing. Dallas gave us their best game and we were in our well known mid season funk. Gawd we were awful in a couple of games and Dallas barely won. Grats.

You are inferring how big it is to me. I merely bring it up because it happened and it bothers Seahawks fans immensely no mattter how they deny it.

Everybody in the league knew that was a huge win. If only as a confidence booster for Dallas. And who else did it? Not GB or Den. Were you in your funk when you beat them? Or do you just apply funk to when you feel like applying it?

And that was not a "barely won" game. See, again you put a spin on it.

I still call bullsugar....

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, but, but, we beat seattle!
Dallas is a good team. But their bandwagon fans this season are annoying. In every thread, they can't help but remind everyone they beat seattle. Really, I am glad you won the biggest game of your recent history.

Better concentrate on the Lions. Dallas does not play well at home. Too many band wagon fans selling their tickets.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know which is more obnoxious, Detroit fans or Seattle fans. Somehow I feel things will work out. Then you won` be able to find them anywhere.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, but, but, we beat seattle!
Dallas is a good team. But their bandwagon fans this season are annoying. In every thread, they can't help but remind everyone they beat seattle. Really, I am glad you won the biggest game of your recent history.

Better concentrate on the Lions. Dallas does not play well at home. Too many band wagon fans selling their tickets.

So I take it that it never bothered you one little bit either.

One more bullsugar coming up!

"We were in our mid-season funk"......

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
So after reading through this thread 3 times then doing some high falutin deducing, the best I can figure is to pick the winner in Zona/Carolina you first must achieve a zen like understanding of the relevance and importance of the Seattle/Dallas game that was played in October.

Is that about right?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So after reading through this thread 3 times then doing some high falutin deducing, the best I can figure is to pick the winner in Zona/Carolina you first must achieve a zen like understanding of the relevance and importance of the Seattle/Dallas game that was played in October.

Is that about right?

Actually, my first comment was related to the poor Cards having no QB and thanking them for giving up 500 or so yards to Seattle so Seattle would feel overly good about themselves....

I think your boys win.

And I think they put up a good fight in Seattle next week.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 weeks ago the Panthers were 3-8-1
6 weeks ago the Cardinals were 9-1

And now they're playing each other on wildcard weekend... who woulda thought

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is that about right?

Exactly, football requires very deep thinking. I am going with the Cardinals only because I haven't a clue who wins this game.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is that about right?
That is correct.
In this thread the 1st mention of anything Seattle was by Hank in post #3.
In post #24, Lambeau Legs tried to hijack the thread.
In post #40, Hank turned it into a Seattle vs Dallas thread.

Is that about right?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is correct.
In this thread the 1st mention of anything Seattle was by Hank in post #3.
In post #24, Lambeau Legs tried to hijack the thread.
In post #40, Hank turned it into a Seattle vs Dallas thread.

Is that about right?

Sure, blame poor old Hankela.

I gave you one more spot to roll out your "funk" storyline.

Weak as it is.

I blame Sonny Chet In Disguise in post 38.

Last edited by a moderator:

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets start a new thread just for Dallas fans so we can give the farm animals a break.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, blame poor old Hankela.

I gave you one more spot to roll out your "funk" storyline.

Weak as it is.

I blame Sonny Chet In Disguise in post 38.

I noticed that you like to continually bring something up in an attempt to get under someone's skin. 2nd time you brought up that I mentioned Seattle did have a stench about them in some of the earlier games this year. Well, Seattle launched to stench to the Jets and got their house back in order winning 9 of their last 10.
Another quote from you...
I merely bring it up because it happened and it bothers Seahawks fans immensely no mattter how they deny it.
No sweat bringing up a victory. Yet, over and over you bring it up. I bet you have reminded everyone of our game at least 7 times recently.
Our division rival, the Rams don't bring up their win against us.
Same for KC, and SD.
Only the Dallas fans and especially you.
Crusty curmudgeon? I'm thinking little bitch, but that's just me.:yahoo:

Steve Dallas. Who are the obnoxious ones? Like I GAF.:lol:

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed that you like to continually bring something up in an attempt to get under someone's skin. 2nd time you brought up that I mentioned Seattle did have a stench about them in some of the earlier games this year. Well, Seattle launched to stench to the Jets and got their house back in order winning 9 of their last 10.
Another quote from you...
I merely bring it up because it happened and it bothers Seahawks fans immensely no mattter how they deny it.
No sweat bringing up a victory. Yet, over and over you bring it up. I bet you have reminded everyone of our game at least 7 times recently.
Our division rival, the Rams don't bring up their win against us.
Same for KC, and SD.
Only the Dallas fans and especially you.
Crusty curmudgeon? I'm thinking little bitch, but that's just me.:yahoo:

Steve Dallas. Who are the obnoxious ones? Like I GAF.:lol:

I started a new thread so they can crow some more.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Back up the bus brother. You quoted Balljim who is a Panthers fan, not LambeauLegs

Babu-Finger-Wave.gif