• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dear Doug

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I admit I did not check. Many people did.

Point is the season is still alive. It's breathing.

You play to win the games.

I made fun of all those people... and still do make fun of the ones that wanted to start Sudfeld over Foles.

This year I see the merit of starting Sudfeld over Foles since the season is over.

Its OK... Sunday the Rams will put the nail in our coffin and you'll see the light.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made fun of all those people... and still do make fun of the ones that wanted to start Sudfeld over Foles.

This year I see the merit of starting Sudfeld over Foles since the season is over.

Its OK... Sunday the Rams will put the nail in our coffin and you'll see the light.

We'd still be in the WC.:suds:

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2020 - I meant maybe getting a pick in the 2019 draft for Foles

I really would love to see that. But, in a league that is getting increasingly smarter at seeing guys likely to be released soon I don't know that I see someone willing to take his 2019 cap hit of $20M on, or work on a new deal when they can have a shot at likely getting him as a FA in a short bit and not have to give anything up to do it.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really would love to see that. But, in a league that is getting increasingly smarter at seeing guys likely to be released soon I don't know that I see someone willing to take his 2019 cap hit of $20M on, or work on a new deal when they can have a shot at likely getting him as a FA in a short bit and not have to give anything up to do it.

Foles is either going to rework his deal to stay as a backup or get cut. The Eagles are not going to keep him at the $20 mil he is under contract for and no team is going to trade for that salary. Not for just one year.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles is either going to rework his deal to stay as a backup or get cut. The Eagles are not going to keep him at the $20 mil he is under contract for and no team is going to trade for that salary. Not for just one year.

There it is. I was thinking of it in the now. However.....will Nick work out a backup deal with us that he can be traded on and have to honor? I wouldn't. He would be forfeiting potential money in that case.

I know he has been a good troop with us....and we have been good to him (this years salary). But I almost feel like there was a handshake on next year that he will be allowed to find a new home full and free. Under that I cannot see there being any opening to renegotiate.

On the whole....I think we missed getting something for Foles last summer.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles rolls the Eagles into the playoffs with 3 straight wins and the triumvirate of Pederson, Lurie and Howie go into hiding, Wentz leaves for ND and the fans go crazy.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like Foles. No way he leads this team to the promised land again.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's really not much of a market for veteran starting QBs. Jacksonville, Washington, and that's about it. Bridgewater and Flacco would be available too.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles is one of a kind. He has grit. He will win this Sunday.