• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

dead

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The stupic politics forum is killing it off. For every post made on sports there are 5 idiots spewing retarded nonsense. I myself have often times thought about posting on a specific sports thread, only to see it gone 5 seconds later, filled with moronic toxic political bullshit. Simple solution. Put the political forum on a seperate general forum. That seems too simple of a solution though and i wonder if this will eventually become a politics board.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they would restrict 3 certain posters from starting 5 threads each hour it would all work itself out.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they would restrict 3 certain posters from starting 5 threads each hour it would all work itself out.
Im not a fan of restrictions in general. I just dont see the reason to have political threada shown in the general sports forum. Simple solution. If you want to talk politics, simply click on one link and go to the politics forum. I know im exposing my laziness but there have been several times when i wanted to post on a sports thread, went to most recent posts, saw it isnt there replaced by 10 retarded praise/condemn trump threads, and just said fuck it. There is a simple solution. And it involves restricting nobody from posting whatever they want.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The stupic politics forum is killing it off. For every post made on sports there are 5 idiots spewing retarded nonsense. I myself have often times thought about posting on a specific sports thread, only to see it gone 5 seconds later, filled with moronic toxic political bullshit. Simple solution. Put the political forum on a seperate general forum. That seems too simple of a solution though and i wonder if this will eventually become a politics board.

Yet you post in the politics forum. Gotta love the hypocrisy.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you post in the politics forum. Gotta love the hypocrisy.
No hypocrisy. I never said i didnt want to post in the politics forum.i simply said that there have been times when i wanted to post on a sports related thread, went to see if its still there, saw it wasnt, said fuck it, i dont have time. Im sorry you cant comprehend things clearly, i blame it on your brother being your cousin.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No hypocrisy. I never said i didnt want to post in the politics forum.i simply said that there have been times when i wanted to post on a sports related thread, went to see if its still there, saw it wasnt, said fuck it, i dont have time. Im sorry you cant comprehend things clearly, i blame it on your brother being your cousin.

So you admit to contributing to the bumping of political threads, but complain about others bumping political threads, which makes you upset because you can’t find a sports thread you want? And that’s not hypocrisy? Riiiiiiight lol. Not to mention how hard is it to just stay in the forum of the sports topic you want to discuss?

Can’t make this shit up folks.

nathans8823

Well-Known Notre Dame Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 203.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still trying to figure out what this has to do with Notre Dame :lol:

NDGreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you all ruined this ND site by hating on each other and any new ND fan that tries to enter your little penis click.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you all ruined this ND site by hating on each other and any new ND fan that tries to enter your little penis click.
you may be right .... but i had you on ignore and only temporarily took you off because no one was saying anything. i clearly remember you as being a total asshole. so, you may be right, but you have no standing here to say such a thing. and now .... back to ignoring you.