• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DE help

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Signed a DE today. Ryan Davis - last played for Jax. After watching Jax play Sunday, I'm not sure how they could let a decent guy go , considering they barely touched Rodgers.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im worried about Zeke, but I loved the pick. Shame on the Cowboys for not drafting a DE/DT in the 2nd round that could have helped this team. Jaylon Smith...I hate this pick.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im worried about Zeke, but I loved the pick. Shame on the Cowboys for not drafting a DE/DT in the 2nd round that could have helped this team. Jaylon Smith...I hate this pick.

I think Zeke will be just fine. Once he learns a bit and our Oline and play caller learn him a bit more - watch out. Watch that Seattle game in preseason. He sticks his nose right in there. Watch him pass block. The thing I do worry about with him is he seems to get blasted a lot. He takes some big hits. The pass should have been open more the other day with all those guys in the box.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Zeke will be just fine. Once he learns a bit and our Oline and play caller learn him a bit more - watch out. Watch that Seattle game in preseason. He sticks his nose right in there. Watch him pass block. The thing I do worry about with him is he seems to get blasted a lot. He takes some big hits. The pass should have been open more the other day with all those guys in the box.
It felt like the game was too fast for him.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a play against the Giants where he could have lowered his shoulder on the safety Thompson at the LOS and got 3 or 4 and he instead tried to make him miss (with little upside even if he did) and got basically no gain. That was the only run I can say I was disappointed in Zeke on. I thought his vision was a little poor on Sunday and perhaps that was due to him being amped up and not being patient and wanting to explode to the line. I don't know if he is going to be a good back or not, but Sunday was the OL, not him. So my opinion of him has yet to change. But, hopefully many will stop predicting 1,600 yards for him now. People never seem to realize that rookies don't always have a great year in the first year. Every year this board has every early pick playing a huge role and playing it at a high level. You are better off not expecting anything but being a "role player" year one from most picks. Zeke should be much better this week, but Morris needs to get the ball too and Dunbar needs to get some plays in space. 75 yards per week for Zeke would be great for this team IMO. We are deep at teh spot and should be using that depth even if Zeke ends up clearly the best guy

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a play against the Giants where he could have lowered his shoulder on the safety Thompson at the LOS and got 3 or 4 and he instead tried to make him miss (with little upside even if he did) and got basically no gain. That was the only run I can say I was disappointed in Zeke on. I thought his vision was a little poor on Sunday and perhaps that was due to him being amped up and not being patient and wanting to explode to the line. I don't know if he is going to be a good back or not, but Sunday was the OL, not him. So my opinion of him has yet to change. But, hopefully many will stop predicting 1,600 yards for him now. People never seem to realize that rookies don't always have a great year in the first year. Every year this board has every early pick playing a huge role and playing it at a high level. You are better off not expecting anything but being a "role player" year one from most picks. Zeke should be much better this week, but Morris needs to get the ball too and Dunbar needs to get some plays in space. 75 yards per week for Zeke would be great for this team IMO. We are deep at teh spot and should be using that depth even if Zeke ends up clearly the best guy

If does not end up like ES or TD, he will be a bust. Jerry made the choice to draft for flash and not need. I did not want the pick, but I hope he turns out to be a superstar. Only time will tell.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If does not end up like ES or TD, he will be a bust. Jerry made the choice to draft for flash and not need. I did not want the pick, but I hope he turns out to be a superstar. Only time will tell.
Elliott wasn't my first choice either, because clearly defense was where we needed help. But, I was fine with the pick on draft day and I'm even happier with it today and a month of Sundays isn't going to change that for me.