• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Davon Coleman

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cut yesterday. Signed a Dlineman from KC. I thought Coleman was a decent player.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cut yesterday. Signed a Dlineman from KC. I thought Coleman was a decent player.
I don't know if the kid from KC can play, but he is a physical FREAK. My guess...he wasn't a scheme fit in KC, and McClay plucked a gem(down the road)

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who did we sign? Hopefully someone with some size? We need a good fat boy in the middle. I like the group of penetrators we put together, but we need a good run plugger. Sick of seeing Hayden get so many snaps. Guy should be a role player

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who did we sign? Hopefully someone with some size? We need a good fat boy in the middle. I like the group of penetrators we put together, but we need a good run plugger. Sick of seeing Hayden get so many snaps. Guy should be a role player

We all know by now that Marineille does not like fat boys.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David Irving, was with KC. Kid goes 6'7'', 273, ran a 4.84 at combine. Can play DT/DE. I agree with you that we need a fat boy, this kid is definitely not that, pretty rocked up. Hopefully, Rod can make something out of him

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Hayden had been playing pretty good.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real problem up front began after gregory went out. He was creating pressure. When gregory,hardy and McClain return the defense is going to be way better. Hardy is great against the run and so is mcclain

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so did I....guess we can't all appreciate a non-stop motor play after play.
zero style points must be the problem
Yeah, that's it. Nothing to do with him being mediocre. Just style points...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many "good" plays has he made? Not just in 3 games, but in 3 years?
Good Plays? I see um just about every game and they don't necessary show up on a stat sheet.
Darn shame you don't see a game live. This guy is a pleasure to watch during the plays

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
most teams want um....yep!

you ever play team sports? These guys are golden. Not everyone needs to be Leon Lett like
Seriously? and yes I understand the value of all types of players, so going there is silly and I'm guessing an attempt at a dig. You can like him all you want. I see a serious need to upgrade some snaps there. Darn shame McClain is hurt again. Better player IMO. The need for someone that can stop the run better than Hayden at that spot is big for this team. Throw in his inability to get to the QB and you have mediocre at best IMO.

Any team that wanted him could have him by simply giving him more than the $800K we did which is chump change in the NFL. Apparently they don't "want um"

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? and yes I understand the value of all types of players, so going there is silly and I'm guessing an attempt at a dig. You can like him all you want. I see a serious need to upgrade some snaps there. Darn shame McClain is hurt again. Better player IMO. The need for someone that can stop the run better than Hayden at that spot is big for this team. Throw in his inability to get to the QB and you have mediocre at best IMO.

Any team that wanted him could have him by simply giving him more than the $800K we did which is chump change in the NFL. Apparently they don't "want um"
You're right....hadn't made a play in 3 years...total waste.

as to the bolded.....don't flatter yourself. Your opinions have no more value than the next guy here.
I admit that I laughed my ass off at you saying you don't judge. I just think you couldn't have played team sports if you don't value what Haden brings to a team. McClain being the better player is no where near the point. :suds:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
J I know he made two really good plays vs ATL in the first half. I actually thought he was gonna be flagged for a close line on one of them. To me he is one of those guys that you know exactly what you are gonna get each week.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

as to the bolded.....don't flatter yourself. Your opinions have no more value than the next guy here.
I admit that I laughed my ass off at you saying you don't judge. I just think you couldn't have played team sports if you don't value what Haden brings to a team. McClain being the better player is no where near the point. :suds:
Where did I say he hasn't made a play in 3 years? i said how many has he made

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
J I know he made two really good plays vs ATL in the first half. I actually thought he was gonna be flagged for a close line on one of them. To me he is one of those guys that you know exactly what you are gonna get each week.
I agree with this 1000% You sure do know exactly what you are getting from him every week...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that's not what I said either, but whatever.