• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Davis puts the Raiders in play to return to LA

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His lips to G-ds ears. Wayduhs to LA, A'ss to San Antonio, and we build Google Arena next to AT&T for the W's. All would be right with the world.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His lips to G-ds ears. Wayduhs to LA, A'ss to San Antonio, and we build Google Arena next to AT&T for the W's. All would be right with the world.

San Jose is a likely landing spot for the A's.

Warriors next to AT&T would be amazing.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. San Jose's market is too attractive, though.

Agreed. It's just funny to me to see a ton of money spent on attorneys when it could be used to improve the product on the field, pass some savings onto the current fan base or relocate somewhere just as attractive. I understand the potential gain over the life of the franchise, but can't that money be made without all the excessive court costs?

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a good and bad for me. The good... Niners get their own stadium and the Raiders fans can stay out. The bad... I was hoping that a team I didn't hate would come to LA so I could watch their games and actually be happy if they won. Not to mention the Raiders fans are just awful around here...teamed up with Dodger fans and I will no longer be going to any games around here. I can always hope 2 teams come down here.

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
San Jose is a likely landing spot for the A's.

Warriors next to AT&T would be amazing.

I am hoping that MLB will do the right thing and honor the Giants territorial rights, taking money from them to help the A's would be wrong. The Giants made their destiny all on their own. Also with San Jose firing cops and firemen and cutting library services I don;t see how they could justify subsidizing that shitbag Lew Wolff. The A's should be contracted or be forced to be sold and moved if they won't stay in Oakland.

About the Warriors to SF. How many of the current Warrior fans would want to travel to SF to pay more money to see a losing Warrior team? Few other teams in the NBA have a fan base as loyal as the Oakland fans, I am not sure that they would all make their way over to SF and I know the new fans wouldn't watch the garbage product that the Warriors put on the court year after year. It is a raw deal for a lot of their great fans.

The Raiders sharing the 49er stadium would be best for Santa Clara.

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
WTF is with the hair?

12davis-blog480.jpg

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb and Dumber bowl cut. He really needs to change that shit.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so is this why the league hasn't expanded to LA? they were waitin for al davis to kick the bucket so they can move the team back?