• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Darian Stewart

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I have liked him since we signed him he hasn't been himself this year... He was playing at a Pro Bowl level prior to this year. Now bad by any means he has struggled a bit the last two weeks and needs to pick it up to get this D in the right direction. Doesn't seem to be playing as physical. I've always felt Stewart feeds off emotion and we lost a bit of that with the D last year. I'd like to see that fire in him as we end out the season. Get his momentum back going into next year. He's not playing bad, just not playing with as a much fire... He needs to get back to his hard hitting, in your face D.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ward fired him up? Simmons is a quality starter, but he can't provide - at his age - the same leadership on the field that Ward had.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right- Which is why I made the point that Ward's leadership is more valueable than many think... Seemed we had a lot of people who didn't mind that move... I thought it was a terrible move right before the season.

Simmons leadership will come. His fire and will to not give up is already there.