• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Danny Ford finally makes it into the "Ring of Honor"

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Danny Ford and Bill Wilhelm are the newest members of Clemson athletics' highest honor, "The Ring of Honor."

Here are the criteria for being awarded such a prestigious honor by Clemson University:

The Ring of Honor is the highest award bestowed by the Clemson athletic department. An inductee must be a member of the Clemson Athletic Hall of Fame, have an undergraduate degree from a four-year institution and have made a significant impact on the heritage of Clemson athletic history.

Danny Ford and Bill Wilhelm--Newest Members of Clemson's Ring of Honor - Shakin The Southland

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Bout damn time too.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no doubt. Now, Where the hell you been bro? I've had to hold down the fort by myself for quite a while now.

Work... we've only got three people to run two clinics, a full-time contract, and the business operations. I don't count our two assistants since they can't run anything without supervision; I'm hoping to be around more though. How ya been?

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gettin along pretty good. Let's see, while you were away, I put in a 24 ft. above ground pool, grew a beard, my boy broke his arm Saturday (ulna and radius), they made me a mod, and I'm about to build a deck around the pool. Not much really. I've had to go to SPS and espn and tigernet to chat up Clemson football. :L Hope you're around to post a little bit now. I can't get a Clemson peep over here for love nor money. They are dug in like ticks at those other sites and won't leave.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those old bastards... they're not going anywhere unfortunately (or maybe that's not such a bad thing). Hope your son's alright, he'll be casted for 4-6 weeks if it's non-surgical, maybe 6-8 if they have to fix it. I'm excited to see what the youth can do in the defensive backfield; Lord knows anybody is better than the crap we had back there last year. That and how the LB rotation works out, Jones and Shuey are going to make it hard for Steward and Anthony to outright claim the Mike and SAM spots.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In honor of Ford and Wilhelm, I shall make my 9,000th plorst in this thread :whistle:

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The like buttons are gay; if we're doing this, we should have rep.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those old bastards... they're not going anywhere unfortunately (or maybe that's not such a bad thing). Hope your son's alright, he'll be casted for 4-6 weeks if it's non-surgical, maybe 6-8 if they have to fix it. I'm excited to see what the youth can do in the defensive backfield; Lord knows anybody is better than the crap we had back there last year. That and how the LB rotation works out, Jones and Shuey are going to make it hard for Steward and Anthony to outright claim the Mike and SAM spots.

Yea, I like Shuey, just don't know if he's quick enough in coverage. I want to see Blanks playing full time where he's suppose to be. I think that kid has potential to be another great ball hawkin' safety. Lord knows we could use another Terry Kinard or Brian Dawkins back there. I can't wait to see the entire defense really. We've got some guys that push for playing time now like Shaq Lawson. I think the offense will be outstanding again. Would like to see Hopper and some of those other WR's step up. Who will it be?

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The like buttons are gay; if we're doing this, we should have rep.

A few people are asking for rep back. The hesitation is all the butthurt from being negged and the circle jerks of rep, like the steelers, flyers, and other boards where it made it kind of pointless. I like rep and second the motion when it's brought up.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I like Shuey, just don't know if he's quick enough in coverage. I want to see Blanks playing full time where he's suppose to be. I think that kid has potential to be another great ball hawkin' safety. Lord knows we could use another Terry Kinard or Brian Dawkins back there. I can't wait to see the entire defense really. We've got some guys that push for playing time now like Shaq Lawson. I think the offense will be outstanding again. Would like to see Hopper and some of those other WR's step up. Who will it be?

On offense, my votes go to Sammy and a combination of Peake and Bryant. Either way, somebody needs to step up and fill Jaron Brown's shoes; that dude was money on third downs. If a combination of Peake/Bryant/Watkins/Hopper can match last years production, I'll be thrilled. Shoot, I'll actually be happier if it's a production by committee type deal.

On defense, I think Shuey is definitely fast enough to cover a TE and most RBs which the mike is usually tasked with. His production was unbelievable and he seemed to step up when we most needed it. I just hope whatever the LB rotation ends up being that they're productive and if they're not, we've got the depth to send the next guy in. Blanks is back to safety full time, and the DL might be a strength if Vic Beasley steps up along with Lawson, Ebo, and a few others.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yeah, forgot about Ebo. Itching to see that guy play too.