• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dan Williams is reportedly not in shape again

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
azcentral.com blogs - Kent Somers - Some thoughts on the scrimmage

-- NT Dan Williams is not in shape, and that's a huge disappointment to coaches. The Cardinals made him their first-round pick in 2010 because they thought they were getting a diligent worker who wouldn't cause them to constantly worry about his physical condition. Instead, Williams missed a game last year because he was heavy. He didn't report to this camp in shape. He's a good guy so they are confident he'll work hard. But he's one of several players who would benefit from a full off-season of work under strength coach John Lott.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
azcentral.com blogs - Kent Somers - Some thoughts on the scrimmage

-- NT Dan Williams is not in shape, and that's a huge disappointment to coaches. The Cardinals made him their first-round pick in 2010 because they thought they were getting a diligent worker who wouldn't cause them to constantly worry about his physical condition. Instead, Williams missed a game last year because he was heavy. He didn't report to this camp in shape. He's a good guy so they are confident he'll work hard. But he's one of several players who would benefit from a full off-season of work under strength coach John Lott.

How about Mays for him? Now that Wilson is hurt...probably not, but still. Lol

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Never liked that guy very much. I thought the only reason he went in the first round is because he played a critical position and it was a weak class.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something about NTs going to AZ i guess...

Dockett remains there one and true terror....Campbell may be making a case though.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I lost my voice screaming for the Niners to draft Campbell that year (figuratively). Dockett's a terror, but like so many others, he kind of mailed it in a bit after getting a boat load of ca$h.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember the Pro Campbell posts.... but Calais just fell off towards the end of the year... wasn't he once a top 10 prior to his last NCAA season?

I think Dockett didnt give an F anymore with the way the cards were playing last year.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never liked that guy very much. I thought the only reason he went in the first round is because he played a critical position and it was a weak class.

Not that I agree, but the '10 class was viewed as one of the deepest in a long a time.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Oh I didn't mean it was a weak DT class, I meant it was a weak class for guys whom teams viewed ideally as 3-4 NTs.