• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dan LeBatard goes off on all the lebron haters...hilarious

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me be perfectly clear.

I did not think the Cavs had a chance to win this year, but that had nothing to do with LeBron. I had zero faith in either Kyrie or Love and I had a ton of confidence in the Warriors.

At least I was right in 1-3.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That guy is so stupid - He is worse then the Dan Patrick Show who used to make up fake guests and pretend to be arguing with them.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean - i couldnt have written this any better if it was a movie. lol

Steph Curry- the guy everyone wanted to elevate after being an elite player 2 years to the very top of the league over LeBron James---- known for his arrogance on the court and chewing his mouth piece like a dog toy- loses his mind in frustration and chucks it right at a fan.

Once you get to the end of the NBA Finals it just becomes so mental. LeBron and his leadership were so important. Curry will learn valuable lessons from this and be better prepared next time- but he was not ready to respond when the Cavs punched back in this series.

LeBatard said that if the Cavs won he would have to pose naked in the ESPN the magazine body issue, lol.......GROSS!!!!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean - i couldnt have written this any better if it was a movie. lol

Steph Curry- the guy everyone wanted to elevate after being an elite player 2 years to the very top of the league over LeBron James---- known for his arrogance on the court and chewing his mouth piece like a dog toy- loses his mind in frustration and chucks it right at a fan.

Once you get to the end of the NBA Finals it just becomes so mental. LeBron and his leadership were so important. Curry will learn valuable lessons from this and be better prepared next time- but he was not ready to respond when the Cavs punched back in this series.

LeBatard said that if the Cavs won he would have to pose naked in the ESPN the magazine body issue, lol.......GROSS!!!!
That would be like seeing Donald Trump in the buss - Now put that into your brain

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't that fool on ESPN? If so how pathetic can people be that they believe anything said on ESPN? Peace.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me be perfectly clear.

I did not think the Cavs had a chance to win this year, but that had nothing to do with LeBron. I had zero faith in either Kyrie or Love and I had a ton of confidence in the Warriors.

At least I was right in 1-3.
genius

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't that fool on ESPN? If so how pathetic can people be that they believe anything said on ESPN? Peace.
That guy is so fuckin stupid - that me makes Stephen A Smith look like a genius

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That guy is so fuckin stupid - that me makes Stephen A Smith look like a genius

We should do our own version here, we could compile all the stupid things you have said and have a good laugh....thoughts?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should do our own version here, we could compile all the stupid things you have said and have a good laugh....thoughts?
Your list would be longer though - especially all of the ones where you was sucking Lebron's dick. You have me totally beat in that department - just saying

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your list would be longer though - especially all of the ones where you was sucking Lebron's dick. You have me totally beat in that department - just saying

They beat a 73 win team and the defending champs with the back to back mvp...and they did it coming back from a 3-1 deficit and on the road in a game 7. And Lebron was Finals MVP and lead both teams in pretty much every category for the series.

Now you can keep trying to spin all that but it's just not possible without it looking like your just completely ruined by what he just pulled off.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They beat a 73 win team and the defending champs with the back to back mvp...and they did it coming back from a 3-1 deficit and on the road in a game 7. And Lebron was Finals MVP and lead both teams in pretty much every category for the series.

Now you can keep trying to spin all that but it's just not possible without it looking like your just completely ruined by what he just pulled off.
I saw the game - What's your point. I have never said I hated Lebron you know. I think he's an arrogant ass, but he is a good player. I think he is over-rated but then I thought Kobe was too. I don't like the way he left Cleveland when he signed with Miami, but I saw nothing wrong with his decision to leave. In fact he would still have zero championships if hadn't left and that's why Durant is smart for leaving Oklahoma. Staying in Oklahoma would guarantee that he'd never win