• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Damn

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winnipeg sucks balls yet they got us again, tonight.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they're hot, we're not

It's more the we're not than it is they're hot. Winnipeg is 6-4 in their last 10. They've won 3 in a row but 2 of the 3 came against us. They really haven't had any impressive wins. Even though we're sucking right now, the team should have won at least one of those two games against teh Jets.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
kane drives to the net. no one on this team drives to the net. they always cross the blue line and stop and look to either drop a pass or do a cross ice pass at the line. it drives me crazy...when elias or kovy are coming up to the line they are already looking across the rink to see who they will pass it to.

just put your head down and take it to the net or get it in deep! loko did it last night and he scored! kane did it twice and almost scored each time. dustin did it and he did score!

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kane drives to the net. no one on this team drives to the net. they always cross the blue line and stop and look to either drop a pass or do a cross ice pass at the line. it drives me crazy...when elias or kovy are coming up to the line they are already looking across the rink to see who they will pass it to.

just put your head down and take it to the net or get it in deep! loko did it last night and he scored! kane did it twice and almost scored each time. dustin did it and he did score!

If nothing else it will draw more penalties as guys try to grab and hook Kovy.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
yeah i dont understand it he hasnt done it that often here in jersey. he did have a solid game last night he was moving and shooting just couldnt score it