• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Damn you LPGA

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it.... But come on... LPGA needs viewership.. This won't help...

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was just getting ready to start a thread titled Stick A Fork In the LPGAT.

They finally start getting some good looking players and now they want to cover them up under the guise of professionalism...there goes getting a peek every now and then.

I've played in a LPGAT pro am...I have a lot of respect for their games...a lot more than I did for sure, but they are always going to be viewed as a 4th rate tour in my book....PGAT, Euro Tour, Web.com, then the LPGAT...the one thing I'm ashamed of is the Sr "no cut" tour plays for higher purses...that's a joke.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand it. Part of it is probably the Kournikova affect. She was making so much more money than players who were a lot better than her. I always liked Jim Courier's response to it, which was if he could make that much money without doing all the training he'd do it as well.

I like watching the LPGA. You see more of a contrasting game with the players than you do in the PGA and it's cool to see how they all get it done and manage the course appropriately with their games.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand it. Part of it is probably the Kournikova affect. She was making so much more money than players who were a lot better than her. I always liked Jim Courier's response to it, which was if he could make that much money without doing all the training he'd do it as well.

I like watching the LPGA. You see more of a contrasting game with the players than you do in the PGA and it's cool to see how they all get it done and manage the course appropriately with their games.

I do as well...there are some power players out there, but in general the women pros are so accurate through the bag, it's amazing. Seeing them hit hybrids and metalwoods to 6' from 170-180 out and I'm hit or miss with a 9' from 130....sad.

Last edited: