• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Damn all my logical predictions

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The key game to who wins the NFC East is the winner of the next Cowboys/Eagles game. I think literally the winner of that game will win the NFC East.
The Cowboys can who right now I would believe most would think is in the drivers seat.
We could lose the next 3 games in a row.
Saints (we will lose) - we are not even in the same zip code. Right now they are playing NFL teams as if they were scrimmage games.
Eagles game - I think could go either way, but not sure we can do a sweep
Colts if they stay on a roll, they are better than us.

If all this happens we lose the division, & absolutely no wildcard will come from this division.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure we can sweep Philly either, BUT I think if we do beat Philly, then Philly is done even if they beat the Giants this week.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok maybe my homerism is showing here, but I just don’t think you can automatically say we will lose to NO. They didn’t look that great last night. I lost count of how many turnovers Atlanta had. I get that - they caused the turnovers, but you can’t go into a game and say we will pick off 2 passes and force 3 or fumbles. Ryan carved them up for much of the night. They do shut the run down well. Zeke is on a roll right now so that will be an interesting matchup.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok maybe my homerism is showing here, but I just don’t think you can automatically say we will lose to NO. They didn’t look that great last night. I lost count of how many turnovers Atlanta had. I get that - they caused the turnovers, but you can’t go into a game and say we will pick off 2 passes and force 3 or fumbles. Ryan carved them up for much of the night. They do shut the run down well. Zeke is on a roll right now so that will be an interesting matchup.
If we get ahead early and can stay with the running game, our defense will keep us in it and we will have a chance to win at home. If we fall behind and abandon the run game and have to throw the ball and start the 3 and outs, we could lose by 30

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we get ahead early and can stay with the running game, our defense will keep us in it and we will have a chance to win at home. If we fall behind and abandon the run game and have to throw the ball and start the 3 and outs, we could lose by 30

And turn the ball over three damn times in the red zone... like the Saints opponent did last night.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The key game to who wins the NFC East is the winner of the next Cowboys/Eagles game. I think literally the winner of that game will win the NFC East.
The Cowboys can who right now I would believe most would think is in the drivers seat.
We could lose the next 3 games in a row.
Saints (we will lose) - we are not even in the same zip code. Right now they are playing NFL teams as if they were scrimmage games.
Eagles game - I think could go either way, but not sure we can do a sweep
Colts if they stay on a roll, they are better than us.

If all this happens we lose the division, & absolutely no wildcard will come from this division.
The rest of the games won't be easy,but we have a chance to win each and every one of them.

They need to get pressure without blitzing brees. The Cowboys probably lose to saints but if the Cowboys run zeke and keep brees off the field they could win the game. An upset of the saints would be huge

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel better about this game than I did 3 weeks ago. Saints are huge favorites. We got a good defense and running game. One if the big concerns I have is our coverage on soeciAL teams. They were terrible yesterday which kept the skins in the game. This needs to be cleaned up pronto