• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dalton not a threat to Prescott

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you brought up Dalton who is 0-4 in playoffs and Dak has won a playoff game . And not so sure about more people thinking PM was a better QB.

View attachment 242766

3 fanatstic 8 balls on your team Lewis, Reed and Lamar . Cue ball's Dilfer and Flacco not so much, even though they were there for the ride

Please don't insult 2 HOF players by mentioning 8 Ball in the wrong pocket's name with theirs...
You can dis Joe all you want, it just shows your blind hatred, must be Dem, they come out of the womb that way....
I wasn't promoting Dalton as a champion, just comparing him to Dak who has been a big disappointment in the post as well...He won 1 and you want to hang your hat on him ?
Get BB to go get him then because I doubt JJ is gonna pay him in excess of 130 mil when for 1 playoff win....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good news for Balt your favored along with KC to win the SB with Lamar. And Ravens not only first season MVP, but the first unanimous in NFL history, congrats!! Must be nice for a team on the way to missing the playoffs 4 years in a row

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah I would agree LJ is like Mike Vick as the article says....
Now what was it exactly that Vick won ???????????
Yaaaaaaaawn........Wake me up if you think of something !!!!!

giphy.gif

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please don't insult 2 HOF players by mentioning 8 Ball in the wrong pocket's name with theirs...
You can dis Joe all you want, it just shows your blind hatred, must be Dem, they come out of the womb that way....
I wasn't promoting Dalton as a champion, just comparing him to Dak who has been a big disappointment in the post as well...He won 1 and you want to hang your hat on him ?
Get BB to go get him then because I doubt JJ is gonna pay him in excess of 130 mil when for 1 playoff win....

Why do you call Lamar a 8 ball and not them? I figured it was your inner Archie Bunker calling him that because of his color. Maybe its because he is a winner and when you put the 8 ball in you win? This kid already has been youngest Heisman and unanimous MVP, not an insult to compare him to those 2

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I would agree LJ is like Mike Vick as the article says....
Now what was it exactly that Vick won ???????????
Yaaaaaaaawn........Wake me up if you think of something !!!!!

giphy.gif

First time fav to win SB in their history, now wake up. I guess if you think that Flacco and Dilfer are all that, no rationalizing with you. Both Eli and Flacco are 66% in playoffs but Eli won 2 so he is twice as good as Joe. Peyton is only 53 % and Rodgers is about 60% so Joe is better? Keep in mind Lamar has only played 1 1/2 season and already took your Joe led team from Bottom to Fav of that AFCN

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news for Balt your favored along with KC to win the SB with Lamar. And Ravens not only first season MVP, but the first unanimous in NFL history, congrats!! Must be nice for a team on the way to missing the playoffs 4 years in a row

Yeah they picked the Browns last year, how'd that work out ???...
giphy.gif

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First time fav to win SB in their history, now wake up. I guess if you think that Flacco and Dilfer are all that, no rationalizing with you. Both Eli and Flacco are 66% in playoffs but Eli won 2 so he is twice as good as Joe. Peyton is only 53 % and Rodgers is about 60% so Joe is better? Keep in mind Lamar has only played 1 1/2 season and already took your Joe led team from Bottom to Fav of that AFCN

Well using your flawed formula would mean that all of them are better than Dan Marino, who we all know won 0 SB's....Now do you really believe that ????
And I call LJ 8 Ball because he wears #8 and when he wears the black jersey reminds me of an 8 Ball....Naaaa it's because I'm racist, I brag on Ray and Ed but I'm racist....
But we know that Italians ain't racist at all, right Polpetto ?

SRrEel.gif

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well using your flawed formula would mean that all of them are better than Dan Marino, who we all know won 0 SB's....Now do you really believe that ????
And I call LJ 8 Ball because he wears #8 and when he wears the black jersey reminds me of an 8 Ball....Naaaa it's because I'm racist, I brag on Ray and Ed but I'm racist....
But we know that Italians ain't racist at all, right Polpetto ?

SRrEel.gif

I get it really do and I'm giving up. I know Balt is not used to have a QB who led the NFL in tds passes, td rushing and rushing yards. Glad Lamar wasn't around 10 years ago because Balt would have won more than the 1 SB.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it really do and I'm giving up. I know Balt is not used to have a QB who led the NFL in tds passes, td rushing and rushing yards. Glad Lamar wasn't around 10 years ago because Balt would have won more than the 1 SB.

Well he's had 2 tries and ain't won a game yet in the post, so that assumption is really weak....
And no we're not used to a qb leading the league at his position and folding like a dollar store lawn chair when it counts the most....
I see your point but until he proves he can win in the big games, it's wishful thinking old buddy !!
Have a good holiday....