• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Sucks in the XFL too

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 in 4 years two of them just giving props to Dallas “Lawrence is gonna get paid”. 4 in 4 years.
Not disputing that you had some threads that weren't meant to troll Dallas.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oooooh, Mr. Semantics. You were calling me out for making 2 Dallas Cowboy threads in 5 years when I said 1. Thanks for taking the time to making a meme because I knew I was sooooo wrong saying 1 when it was actually 2. Sure Jarntt sure.
Why is it I understand everyone’s posts except yours? Change the parameters to fit my narrative. Haha. Something about a kettle??

So now it is 2 in 5 years?

You know I dont' go out of my way to pick on you, but I'm not sure if you are trying to be disingenuous or you honestly don't realize how often you create threads to troll Dallas.
Here are what I consider your threads started with the purpose of trolling Dallas fans, all within the last 5 years:
Can we end the Dak Wentz debate now?
Dak lost the game...
Only rooting for winning franchises
Murray is a WARRIOR. Dez is a JERK OFF.
I was wrong Cowboy fans
Zeke and Cowboys in trouble again
Made my summer!

And there are two more that while it is obvious your intention of posting the thread on the NFL General board what your intention was, but I have you the benefit of the doubt.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oooooh, Mr. Semantics. You were calling me out for making 2 Dallas Cowboy threads in 5 years when I said 1. Thanks for taking the time to making a meme because I knew I was sooooo wrong saying 1 when it was actually 2. Sure Jarntt sure.
Why is it I understand everyone’s posts except yours? Change the parameters to fit my narrative. Haha. Something about a kettle??
You have pretty much just become a Liar, BSer and goal post mover the last year or so. Go back and read this whole interaction we just had in the last few pages and tell me it doesn't make you look like an ass

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get this thread back on topic:

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get this thread back on topic:

ApprehensiveQueasyAustraliancattledog-size_restricted.gif

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know I dont' go out of my way to pick on you, but I'm not sure if you are trying to be disingenuous or you honestly don't realize how often you create threads to troll Dallas.
Here are what I consider your threads started with the purpose of trolling Dallas fans, all within the last 5 years:
Dak lost the game...
I was wrong Cowboy fans
Made my summer!

And there are two more that while it is obvious your intention of posting the thread on the NFL General board what your intention was, but I have you the benefit of the doubt.

BOOM

in your face PE1...you just got fordman'd

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have pretty much just become a Liar, BSer and goal post mover the last year or so. Go back and read this whole interaction we just had in the last few pages and tell me it doesn't make you look like an ass

it absolutely doesn’t. Can we end the Dak Wentz debate is a Dallas thread. Suuuure. The good news is you have Handi on your team

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dak lost the game...
I was wrong Cowboy fans
Made my summer!

Some of those were from 6 or more years ago. You do get that too right @jarntt
watch the liar slither away now and pretend like this never happened.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it absolutely doesn’t. Can we end the Dak Wentz debate is a Dallas thread. Suuuure. The good news is you have Handi on your team
You either can't read or you are lying. There is no other answer.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was closer to a half dozen threads, dummy.