• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Keuchal Apologizes For Houston Cheating

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation: I'm sorry we got caught.
It's worse than that.

"When the stuff was going on, it was never intended to be what it's made to be right now."

"When stuff comes out over the course of a big league ball season, it's always blown up to the point of, 'Oh my gosh, this has never happened before,'"

"I'm not going to go into specific details, but during the course of the playoffs in 2017, everyone was using multiple signs. For factual purposes, when there is no one on base, when in the history of baseball has there been multiple signs?

"There was probably six out of eight teams using multiple signs. It's just what the state of baseball was at that point and time."

"I don't think anyone is going to come out from other teams. They see what happens now."

----------------

So.... everyone else was doing it too... it's happened before... so we were the only ones that got caught... yeah, I know some other teams who were doing the same thing but I ain't telling who... it didn't really benefit us other than a little run support... I'm like- why's everyone making such a big deal about it... but I guess I'm sorry for my part.

What a jerkoff. He disses Mike Fiers for revealing the cheating, but isn't asked if he thinks they should have the WS championship taken away.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you go back and watch the tapes whats more telling then knowing what pitch was coming to hit was knowing what pitch was being thrown to steal a base on....

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is easily the worst cheating scandal I can recall

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's worse than that.

"When the stuff was going on, it was never intended to be what it's made to be right now."

"When stuff comes out over the course of a big league ball season, it's always blown up to the point of, 'Oh my gosh, this has never happened before,'"

"I'm not going to go into specific details, but during the course of the playoffs in 2017, everyone was using multiple signs. For factual purposes, when there is no one on base, when in the history of baseball has there been multiple signs?

"There was probably six out of eight teams using multiple signs. It's just what the state of baseball was at that point and time."

"I don't think anyone is going to come out from other teams. They see what happens now."

----------------

So.... everyone else was doing it too... it's happened before... so we were the only ones that got caught... yeah, I know some other teams who were doing the same thing but I ain't telling who... it didn't really benefit us other than a little run support... I'm like- why's everyone making such a big deal about it... but I guess I'm sorry for my part.

What a jerkoff. He disses Mike Fiers for revealing the cheating, but isn't asked if he thinks they should have the WS championship taken away.
Mike Fiers is Judas.

No way the guy has friends at this point.

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Bringing the COCK to SportsHoopla!
Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should be sorry for not being worth a shit last October.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's worse than that.

----------------

Other teams were using multiple signs because teams had an idea the Astros were cheating.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Fiers is Judas.

No way the guy has friends at this point.

I used to like the dude because of his rivalry with Giancarlo Stanton, but he's a lowlife snitch now to me.

Rat on your old teammates when most every team is cheating in some way or another. Hell, the Braves were busted for cheating when we were losing 90+ games a year.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be pissed if I found out my team wasn't cheating. If your team isn't cheating, your team isn't committed enough to winning.

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's 99 percent of all apologies in human history.
I love the apologies that include "if I offended anybody".
"I'm sorry if I offended anybody when I rushed the stage at a NAACP convention and yelled {racist word} {racist word} {racist word}!!!"
They are not apologizing for their behavior, but for the reactions of others to the behavior. Can be interpreted as saying they are sorry that other people didn't react the proper way to whatever the apologizer did.
How about, "I'm sorry if anybody was offended when I drove blind stinking drunk and killed 25 schoolchildren in a fiery accident...and, BTW, that bus driver should have known better than to make a left turn on a green arrow with drunks like me around."?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's worse than that.

----------------

Take away that ring.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be pissed if I found out my team wasn't cheating. If your team isn't cheating, your team isn't committed enough to winning.

dont agree with this at all. What is a better feeling: winning and knowing you were the best, winning while cheating most likely bc you knew you couldnt win fair and square. It’s like playing Madden and putting the sliders on Pro instead of All-Madden...it’s not enough. Some players probably have guilt, but most probably dont bc they are using the logic, “everyone was probably cheating when that simply isnt the case”...especially the level they went to cheat, actually using devices. It’s honestly pathetic you have to go through all this to make devices just to win bc you know you weren’t good enough

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont agree with this at all. What is a better feeling: winning and knowing you were the best, winning while cheating most likely bc you knew you couldnt win fair and square. It’s like playing Madden and putting the sliders on Pro instead of All-Madden...it’s not enough. Some players probably have guilt, but most probably dont bc they are using the logic, “everyone was probably cheating when that simply isnt the case”...especially the level they went to cheat, actually using devices. It’s honestly pathetic you have to go through all this to make devices just to win bc you know you weren’t good enough

I just wanna win, don't care how we get there.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to like the dude because of his rivalry with Giancarlo Stanton, but he's a lowlife snitch now to me.

Rat on your old teammates when most every team is cheating in some way or another. Hell, the Braves were busted for cheating when we were losing 90+ games a year.
Hope he gets to bat all the time this year.

Dude will make Aaron Hernandez CTE look minimal.

Don't think I'd bother to speak to him if he were a teammate. He's shown how he rolls.