• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Cowboys vs NE Patriots Sunday 10/17/2021 1:00 PM EST CBS

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There should be more. Zeke lowers his head every time contact approaches. Duggars goes low with his shoulder and Zeke meets him with the crown of his helmet.
I normally won't complain about the officiating. But Dan Quinn has brought his LOB hold at every opportunity mentality to the Cowboy Oline. The old the refs won't call it every time. Heck I thought that was a Pete Carroll thing. Yes I know there can be holds called on every play but these Clowns are blatant.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's a centimeter away the call stands, it only changes if a first down is clearly gained. Otherwise it's a failed challenge.
It changes the whole decision making process of whether to punt or go for it. Failure to challenge, takes that possibility away.

Please, please please take your mouth off Belichick's penis.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if we don't get a right tackle soon Jones will be dead.

The Cowboys dominated possession but NE held tough in a game they were not expected to win. We all have to remember this is still rebuild mode I suggest we all start watching more college football and post sticky noted on stadium doors naming quality Tackles and Guards. Please no WRs we cannot draft them. Harry has turned in Harry Houdini he has completed disappeared.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harry has turned in Harry Houdini he has completed disappeared.
Harry totally screwed up the team rhythm yesterday.

Mac looked at him and motioned him to switch sides and he never moved. Then Mac yelled at him and he started and moved back. Time out was too late, 5 yards on delay of game and the drive stalled. Harry never went back on the field.

Maybe that's where Bill's face injuries came from.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas was insane to go for it on fourth from their own forty. The risk vs reward isn't great enough. If they get the first they still only have, at best 30% chance of scoring. Even though the likelihood of getting that first is high, the gain is a 30% chance of scoring and the loss is about an 80% chance of giving up a score.