• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas beat Seattle, in Seattle!

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact is the Cowboys have won more Super Bowls than Seattle has. I'm just keeping it real.

100% true, which all of us already know and it's not really a fact that bears on anything happening this season, unless you think this means you are smarter than fans of teams who have won fewer titles.

Are you even old enough to remember the last Cowboys SB win?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad you changed your avatar. You put away the chaps and saddle and put on a suit. You clean up well.
I'm trying to project a kinder and gentler image for 2015.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok we've gotten way off topic. Congrats on holding Hill and Lindley with no running game to 9 points. I forgot you can't have a different opinion or Hawk fans will come out of the woowork telling you how wrong you are. Let me know when the rose colored sequel is coming out?

Seems you're the one lashing out here, but just curious.... who do you think is the best defense in the NFL?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, fair enough. The Cowboys have a great history. You won't catch me saying anything different.
We agree on this... :suds:

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems you're the one lashing out here, but just curious.... who do you think is the best defense in the NFL?

It is easy to pad defensive stats in the NFC west i mean look what the Panthers did tonight? Did Seattle ever hold them to 70 some yards in a game? Think if all the other teams got to play them twice a year along with the high power Rams offense playing those teams a few times a year can make ay defense look good

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is easy to pad defensive stats in the NFC west i mean look what the Panthers did tonight? Did Seattle ever hold them to 70 some yards in a game? Think if all the other teams got to play them twice a year along with the high power Rams offense playing those teams a few times a year can make ay defense look good
A very good point. The Cowboys had no trouble scoring on Seattle's vaunted defense earlier this season.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is that your way of saying you won't answer the question?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure I was lashing out? But again this is your story which is quickly turning into a novel. So to finish this chapter I will say Seattle. Did I answer it correctly?
I had already mentioned Seattle has a great D. But if you want an honest opinion I would say Seattle or Detriot with Buffalo a close 3rd. I base this on what you refer to as facts but I would submit a bunch of what you bring up are stats, not facts. You have to take into account opponents played. Wins and losses. To a lesser extent points scored and allowed. Because if you win every game 2-0 you still end up 16-0. Maybe that makes you even more impressive since your Offense must suck. When your O sucks in the case of Buffalo and Arizona you get more credit in my opinion. Because your D is on the field that much more having to defend.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I was lashing out? But again this is your story which is quickly turning into a novel. So to finish this chapter I will say Seattle. Did I answer it correctly?
I had already mentioned Seattle has a great D. But if you want an honest opinion I would say Seattle or Detriot with Buffalo a close 3rd. I base this on what you refer to as facts but I would submit a bunch of what you bring up are stats, not facts. You have to take into account opponents played. Wins and losses. To a lesser extent points scored and allowed. Because if you win every game 2-0 you still end up 16-0. Maybe that makes you even more impressive since your Offense must suck. When your O sucks in the case of Buffalo and Arizona you get more credit in my opinion. Because your D is on the field that much more having to defend.

Thanks for answering, and I agree. And I'm the novel guy? Lol, ok.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for answering, and I agree. And I'm the novel guy? Lol, ok.

I just wanted to make sure I get some of the royalties.:suds:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OK, and the Packers pad their stats against Chicago every year. If you average their 2014 ppg without those two games, the Packers would drop from #1 to #7 in the league.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, and the Packers pad their stats against Chicago every year. If you average their 2014 ppg without those two games, the Packers would drop from #1 to #7 in the league.
:scratch: