• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas beat Seattle, in Seattle!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup,that is a sure sign that a QB chokes. Kind of like Brady for almost a decade:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Rom...&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#tbm=isch&q=tom+brady+choking

I'm sure you can find the word associated with each QB in the league. The difference between our links, however, is night and day. Your's includes very few referring to Brady choking and at that, those all refer to the two Giants games. More significantly, included on the Brady page is this gem:

andrew-luck-and-tom-brady-meme.jpg

I don't seem to find any Brady memes on the page I linked, just a very high number of references to Tony blowing it. He seems to be one of the standard reference points.

Now, leaving Brady or any other QB but the one we're talking about out of the discussion, is it me? Can you explain to me how Romo blowing it at crucial times is just a myth? As I said, I don't follow the guy a lot so I prolly do hear/see those more prominently.

It seems that this year is as good a shot as he's had to make some noise post season. Like I said, maybe he shrugs it this year.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys played a very cake schedule and lost to the tough hard nosed teams they played.

They beat us in a moment of weakness, harvin causing problems, bevell calling highschool plays all day, chancellor playing injured, Wagner getting injured and leaving the game.

I hope for a Dallas rematch so we can shut up their fans and the national idiots that will pick them to win.

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys played a very cake schedule and lost to the tough hard nosed teams they played.

They beat us in a moment of weakness, harvin causing problems, bevell calling highschool plays all day, chancellor playing injured, Wagner getting injured and leaving the game.

I hope for a Dallas rematch so we can shut up their fans and the national idiots that will pick them to win.

you-mad-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2467.gif

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are still butt-hurt over the way the Cowboys kicked your asses in your crib.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas played well that day and deserved to win, bottom line. A lot has happened since then, however. If there's a rematch, the outcome of that game won't have a lot to do with the outcome of the first one.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cupcake? Remind me how many starting QBs Seattle faced once they began their winning streak? Just saying careful throwing stones when you live in glass house.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a bit early in the season. NFC west D doesn't start hurting people until about week 7

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas played well that day and deserved to win, bottom line. A lot has happened since then, however. If there's a rematch, the outcome of that game won't have a lot to do with the outcome of the first one.

This I must agree with. I don't think any sane Cowboy fan thinks or has even alluded to the fact that just because we won the first game it automatically means we win a possible rematch. Winning a Playoff game in Seattle would be a huge task for this particular Cowboy team. We just have too many holes on defense. if we had a better pass rush and could exploit your OL more, I would feel that our chances would be better than they currently would seem to be. But, that doesn't make it any less funny to see how upset some Seattle fans still seem to get over the loss, while at the same time saying it doesn't bother them!!!

I just don't understand why these discussions are even taking place. We aren't playing this week or next week even if the Cowboys get by Detroit. I guess the infusion of The Seahawks into every thread on this board has a lot to do with it, but the obsession over the Cowboys is perplexing. I for one would be a very happy Cowboy fan if we made it to the NFC Championship game even if we lost and the Seahawks are the last of the teams I care about right now. Might as well be talking about Denver...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This I must agree with. I don't think any sane Cowboy fan thinks or has even alluded to the fact that just because we won the first game it automatically means we win a possible rematch. Winning a Playoff game in Seattle would be a huge task for this particular Cowboy team. We just have too many holes on defense. if we had a better pass rush and could exploit your OL more, I would feel that our chances would be better than they currently would seem to be. But, that doesn't make it any less funny to see how upset some Seattle fans still seem to get over the loss, while at the same time saying it doesn't bother them!!!

I just don't understand why these discussions are even taking place. We aren't playing this week or next week even if the Cowboys get by Detroit. I guess the infusion of The Seahawks into every thread on this board has a lot to do with it, but the obsession over the Cowboys is perplexing. I for one would be a very happy Cowboy fan if we made it to the NFC Championship game even if we lost and the Seahawks are the last of the teams I care about right now. Might as well be talking about Denver...

No mention of Guns N Guitar or Hank Kingsley?

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cupcake? Remind me how many starting QBs Seattle faced once they began their winning streak? Just saying careful throwing stones when you live in glass house.

and we dominated those teams, three of which beat the cowboys in their own house.

just go ahead and look at the cowboys schedule, full of a bunch of fluff and not many good teams. the good teams beat them with the exception of my team. but, go back and watch that game and your eyes will bleed from the ridiculous play calls coming from the worst OC in the NFL.

all the cowboys fans that think winning in seattle once will help them in the playoffs are lying to themselves. they will not be playing the same team.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and we dominated those teams, three of which beat the cowboys in their own house.

just go ahead and look at the cowboys schedule, full of a bunch of fluff and not many good teams. the good teams beat them with the exception of my team. but, go back and watch that game and your eyes will bleed from the ridiculous play calls coming from the worst OC in the NFL.

all the cowboys fans that think winning in seattle once will help them in the playoffs are lying to themselves. they will not be playing the same team.

When you and the other Hawk fans that come on here boasting about your dominance I just want to make sure you have a reality check. That Is all I'm saying. Your D hasn't faced a real offensive threat in over 6 weeks. Unless you consider a Mark:noidea: Sanchez led offense a threat?

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find me one non-seahawk fan that gave us any chance to go 6-0 to finish the season. Before the eagles game, we weren't given much chance against the vaunted sanchize.

But of course when we dominate them, its just mark Sanchez. Its just kraperdick. Its just the cards.

Before those teams became garbage we were told we had no chance to even win our own division. Now that division is garbage because we won it.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For some reason I would think there would be some infusion all next year from Cowboys fans with a title.

Do the Seahwaks fans inject themselves? Sometimes yes, and sometimes others do.

How do you stop this infusion? You keep them from winning another title and shut them up. Until then, expect more over the next month until they lose.

God help people when my Lions ever hoist a Lombardi.:hope:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find me one non-seahawk fan that gave us any chance to go 6-0 to finish the season. Before the eagles game, we weren't given much chance against the vaunted sanchize.

But of course when we dominate them, its just mark Sanchez. Its just kraperdick. Its just the cards.

Before those teams became garbage we were told we had no chance to even win our own division. Now that division is garbage because we won it.

You, me and many others didn't think you would go 6-0.
Vaunted? Really not a word me or many others would use when reffering to Sanchez. So let's not be overly dramatic here.
Cards were on their 4th QB none of us expected that b4 their starters went down.
So not sure what your point is?
Who did you play that had even a decent offense when Seattle faced them is my point.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong Seattle has a great D. I just think it needs to be kept in perspective. Especially when you introduced other teams schedules.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact is the Seahag fans are scared of the Cowboys and just talk smack to hide their insecurity.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong Seattle has a great D. I just think it needs to be kept in perspective. Especially when you introduced other teams schedules.
Seattle won one Super Bowl and their fans let it go to their heads. Cowboys fans enjoy winning but don't act obnoxious.