• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas beat Seattle, in Seattle!

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A great way to prove how meaningless something is to you, how truly insignificant something is to you, how something doesn't bother you in the least, is by creating a thread about it. Nothing says, "I don't care" like starting a thread about something that supposedly isn't a big deal.

You are totally correct sir! You read me like a book. I haven't slept in months, been drinking heavily and smoking dope by the ounce. All because some goat ropers and sheep booters beat my team back when it looked like they might suck! I even jumped on the cowboys bandwagon trying to get rid of this affliction. They taught me a new appreciation for sheep and now I understand the infatuation with animal husbandry.

It didn't help any when the playoffs started and we had the number one seed. Sort of like it never happened.
I just want to congratulate all the cowboy fans for making the playoffs and I promise I will be here to comfort you if you lose a game.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there is anything I would want more prior to making it to the SB is a re-match vs dallas in the conference game that loss to them left a very bad taste in my mouth...

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are totally correct sir! You read me like a book. I haven't slept in months, been drinking heavily and smoking dope by the ounce. All because some goat ropers and sheep booters beat my team back when it looked like they might suck! I even jumped on the cowboys bandwagon trying to get rid of this affliction. They taught me a new appreciation for sheep and now I understand the infatuation with animal husbandry.

It didn't help any when the playoffs started and we had the number one seed. Sort of like it never happened.
I just want to congratulate all the cowboy fans for making the playoffs and I promise I will be here to comfort you if you lose a game.

BTW, Dallas beat Seattle in Seattle.

Oh, and they're 8-0 on the road.

Did you know that?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and Dallas still has Romo.

I don't think too much about Dallas....don't visit the Cowboys board and really have no horse in the race but I've seen Romo go chump so many times now for so many years now.

Maybe this is the year he overcomes it all but till then, I'm expecting him to hiccup real good at a real bad time.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think too much about Dallas....don't visit the Cowboys board and really have no horse in the race but I've seen Romo go chump so many times now for so many years now.

Maybe this is the year he overcomes it all but till then, I'm expecting him to hiccup real good at a real bad time.

To pick 1 QB out of 32 and say at some point he will fail...very good odds you will be right a lot.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well that is one of the concerns, but it's not just Romo it's the team. This is a much different team than those other teams in regards to scheme, team makeup, character and how they've played down the stretch. If they can run the ball and not be one dimensional like those other teams you allude to were in big spots they should be OK. Romo and the team need the win this week for many reasons even though they have already by far surpassed most expectations for this year. I think Detroit's run defense and Calvin are going to be a lot to handle, but i think they win this week and if they do it obviously gets even tougher. If their defense holds up they have a chance to make a little run...

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just in case some of you haven't read a totally different thread just to have it hijacked by Dallas fans wanting to remind everyone they beat Seattle, here is the Dallas beat Seattle thread. It must have been the game of the ages! Dallas played well and won! Yippee!

Please put all your "we kicked your asses" and "it was only by one score" here.

In reality, it did not affect playoff seeding so it had no effect on the season except giving Dallas some much needed confidence.
But we kicked your asses.

:pound:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You don't know squat. You are just a Pats homer.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was, but a couple of these Cowboy posters are feeling uppity and are trying to take over.
I always feel optimistic about my team but you prefer to call it being uppity. The Seahags won only one Super Bowl and their fans are the folks constantly bragging about their team.

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A shame the Seahawks won't have a chance for revenge seeing as they will be playing the Lions next week.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll make a prediction. By Monday morning Confidante will be conspicuous in his absence from these forums. Likely to never be heard from again.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll make a prediction. By Monday morning Confidante will be conspicuous in his absence from these forums. Likely to never be heard from again.
:hammer:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A shame the Seahawks won't have a chance for revenge seeing as they will be playing the Lions next week.

Why are you obsessed with me?

z1vAxMw.gif