• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas beat Seattle, in Seattle!

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just in case some of you haven't read a totally different thread just to have it hijacked by Dallas fans wanting to remind everyone they beat Seattle, here is the Dallas beat Seattle thread. It must have been the game of the ages! Dallas played well and won! Yippee!

Please put all your "we kicked your asses" and "it was only by one score" here.

In reality, it did not affect playoff seeding so it had no effect on the season except giving Dallas some much needed confidence.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Just in case some of you haven't read a totally different thread just to have it hijacked by Dallas fans wanting to remind everyone they beat Seattle, here is the Dallas beat Seattle thread. It must have been the game of the ages! Dallas played well and won! Yippee!

In reality, it did not affect playoff seeding so it had no effect on the season except giving Dallas some much needed confidence.
Sir you are a true fan and a gentleman.
I enjoy the threads that roughly stay on topic

Kumquat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, on a scale of

salt-Medium.jpg

vs

sea-salt-vs-table-salt.jpg

How salty would you say you are?

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, on a scale of

salt-Medium.jpg

vs

sea-salt-vs-table-salt.jpg

How salty would you say you are?

Not at all, I am having a lot of laughs today. I actually complimented Dallas after that game. Thought they played very tough and and had a good game plan. They gave themselves a chance to win and did it!

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please tell me this was a preseaon game. I don't think I could handle a home loss to any NFL team, even Dallas.

Kumquat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all, I am having a lot of laughs today. I actually complimented Dallas after that game. Thought they played very tough and and had a good game plan. They gave themselves a chance to win and did it!

Seriously though, I'll never say we kicked your ass. It was a tough game and we made some tremendous plays when we had to. I will also say though that the Seattle team in the playoffs is playing at a much higher level than they were during that game. I will also say that you will not be facing the same Cowboys team if destiny is kind to us and we meet in the conference finals. I think it will be a hell of a slug fest but I also think of any team in the playoffs Dallas has the best chance to go into Seattle and grind out a physical win. It would be one for the ages at any rate.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though, I'll never say we kicked your ass. It was a tough game and we made some tremendous plays when we had to. I will also say though that the Seattle team in the playoffs is playing at a much higher level than they were during that game. I will also say that you will not be facing the same Cowboys team if destiny is kind to us and we meet in the conference finals. I think it will be a hell of a slug fest but I also think of any team in the playoffs Dallas has the best chance to go into Seattle and grind out a physical win. It would be one for the ages at any rate.

The only lasting effect that game could have now would be if Dallas ended up playing in Seattle for the NFC Championship, it would give them some confidence heading into the game that maybe Carolina or Arizona don't have there

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

great post! Both teams are playing better. And it would be a good game. Nobody is a lock in the playoffs this season. Seattle is favored but Denver also made a game of it in Seattle. And last season, the Cardinals stuffed us in spite of throwing all those interceptions.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please tell me this was a preseaon game. I don't think I could handle a home loss to any NFL team, even Dallas.

I will reveal the answer to you after you confirm you are fully medicated!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see Dallas beating Seattle the 2nd time in Seattle. It's so hard to go into a stadium like that and win twice in one year against a playoff caliber team who is 100% healthy on D (spare Mebane their DT, but Williams/Hill have been a ridiculous combo).

Regardless of my opinion, that's why we play the games...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obsessed much?

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see Dallas beating Seattle the 2nd time in Seattle. It's so hard to go into a stadium like that and win twice in one year against a playoff caliber team who is 100% healthy on D (spare Mebane their DT, but Williams/Hill have been a ridiculous combo).

Regardless of my opinion, that's why we play the games...

To get there and lose would still be considered a great year for the Cowboys.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obsessed much?

Not at all. I am listening to Paul Finebaum on the Sec network while I read and post here. It is hilarious and I am in stitches. My god, so many people give way too much meaning in their lives.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will reveal the answer to you after you confirm you are fully medicated!
My rep is that I am usually medicated, but I decided I do not want to know if this event ever happened.
It's just too painful to imagine.

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... Seattle fans still mad? That was like back in October.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas fans can dish out the sarcasm and abuse, but they can't take it.

Just say "boo" to them and they are running to the mods, is my take.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A great way to prove how meaningless something is to you, how truly insignificant something is to you, how something doesn't bother you in the least, is by creating a thread about it. Nothing says, "I don't care" like starting a thread about something that supposedly isn't a big deal.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dallas fans hijacking threads? WTF? Isn't that the Seahawks fans job?