• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Da Rocket has landed!

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
proxy-image

Maximus Rex

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,357.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO what are the special secret rules for Bears fans?

No one seems to have given you any input on this yet, so I'll let you know my very limited knowledge on the subject in an effort to give a gal a hand. I'm not a Bear fan and have only been to Chicago once, but over the years I've heard some stuff. What you want to do is talk up about how Bart Starr is the best QB ever, with the possible exception of Brett Favre, Aaron Rogers, and Matt Flynn. Also talk about how the 2000 Ravens defense and the Steel Curtain were far better than that sissy Bears '85 group, and that this does not matter because Andy would be sure to shred every single one of them. Have fun and enjoy your Bear fandom!

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one seems to have given you any input on this yet, so I'll let you know my very limited knowledge on the subject in an effort to give a gal a hand. I'm not a Bear fan and have only been to Chicago once, but over the years I've heard some stuff. What you want to do is talk up about how Bart Starr is the best QB ever, with the possible exception of Brett Favre, Aaron Rogers, and Matt Flynn. Also talk about how the 2000 Ravens defense and the Steel Curtain were far better than that sissy Bears '85 group, and that this does not matter because Andy would be sure to shred every single one of them. Have fun and enjoy your Bear fandom!
Oh great, the Packers are in my top 5 teams that I enjoy watching after the Bengals so I should be good. It's great that the Bears fans share suc a mutual respect for the Packers.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And who doesn't love Icebox Perry? I rank "the box" right up there with Icky Woods as all-time most lovable NFL personalities.