• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Da fuq Packers???

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understandable now after actually reading the article the woman actually complaining lives in MN

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who the fuck takes a 2 month old to an NFL game?

Milfs

“Many nursing moms understand leaving her at home for the average length of the game, of three-and-a-half to four hours, just isn’t a feasible option, so you gotta figure out how to make do, which means bringing her with,” said Johnson.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever met a packer fan in person? Their not the brightest bunch.

friday_gifdump_16.gif

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I'm gonna get creamed on this, but wife and I took our 1st son to a Seahawks game in 1988. He was 1.
He happily sat on our laps the entire game and was not a problem at all. He ended making goo goo eyes with the rows of people behind us. We were row 1. The Santa Claus looking guy right behind us asked if he could hold him for a bit. We allowed it. Then the row behind wanted him, and soon he was about 6 rows behind us, all the while under the watch of a new mom as I watched the game. That was too far from his mom so she reeled him in.
I don't remember taking him to another game before he was about 6.
3 decades later, he has been to about 160 home games. LambeauLegs met him at the opener in GB last year.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I'm gonna get creamed on this, but wife and I took our 1st son to a Seahawks game in 1988. He was 1.
He happily sat on our laps the entire game and was not a problem at all. He ended making goo goo eyes with the rows of people behind us. We were row 1. The Santa Claus looking guy right behind us asked if he could hold him for a bit. We allowed it. Then the row behind wanted him, and soon he was about 6 rows behind us, all the while under the watch of a new mom as I watched the game. That was too far from his mom so she reeled him in.
3 decades later, he has been to about 160 home games. LambeauLegs met him at the opener in GB last year.

:suds:

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where are you headed this year or did you already go to one of the games? I am headed to the game at New England as it could be the last Rodgers/Brady game with old age setting in. Then 2 weeks later am heading out your way to visit daughter, son in law and grandson for that Thursday night game

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After a year, I don't give two fucks what ya do with yer kid. Inside a year, they shouldn't be outside in any elements for that long.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pro football should be one of the places adults can count on as infant free.

I wouldn't even want to take a teenager. NFL games are a shitshow. Retards + booze is never a good combo.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“When I was 5 years old I went to a Patriots game in Foxboro wearing my Giants jersey. During the entire game I told all the Pats fans to go fuck themselves! Nobody touched me or said a word to me. Bunch of pussies!”

- @DirtDirtDirt

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are you headed this year or did you already go to one of the games? I am headed to the game at New England as it could be the last Rodgers/Brady game with old age setting in. Then 2 weeks later am heading out your way to visit daughter, son in law and grandson for that Thursday night game
GB at NE should be a great game.
Road game for me this year is at Oak in London.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After a year, I don't give two fucks what ya do with yer kid. Inside a year, they shouldn't be outside in any elements for that long.
Twas in the Kingdome in the old days. 70 degrees.
Unlike you, I am speaking from experience and the event was one to remember.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twas in the Kingdome in the old days. 70 degrees.
Unlike you, I am speaking from experience and the event was one to remember.

Uh ok...I ostensibly said I was fine with your actions.