• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D2

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, @TREFF... that was a hell of a negotiation. I don't think anyone can tell us it wasn't thorough. A lot of time and effort spent on this one.

Good stuff, though. In the end, I think we both got what we wanted and improved. Good luck to you, sir.
I like your side by a fair margin. Sorry @TREFF

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty much good to go with the flow on whatever this season...just so much unknown that if someone thought unlimited IR spots and a 45 man roster sounded good, I wouldn't bat an eye.

Double the IR and keep the taxi squad..sounds good enough

45?

sounds like we need another draft.

You all down?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like your side by a fair margin. Sorry @TREFF
I dunno what you like so much about it, I tried trading OBJ for the past 5-6 months, not even a snif. I was stoked to get the '21 #1 for him to be honest, Boyd and "black CMAC" (not my nickname), just sweeten the deal.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno what you like so much about it, I tried trading OBJ for the past 5-6 months, not even a snif. I was stoked to get the '21 #1 for him to be honest, Boyd and "black CMAC" (not my nickname), just sweeten the deal.
I missed where you were getting a conditional first, but still like the other side. Gibson landing spot is poor ( opinion vary about this I’m sure) Boyd value took a hit with the WR Bengals drafted and Beasley is just fluff. That’s just IMO and I’m wrong a lot so.

:shrug:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed where you were getting a conditional first, but still like the other side. Gibson landing spot is poor ( opinion vary about this I’m sure) Boyd value took a hit with the WR Bengals drafted and Beasley is just fluff. That’s just IMO and I’m wrong a lot so.

:shrug:
Beasley is fluff, especially after the Bills got Diggs and still have Smoke..I don't think theres much argument there. But, was options for a fill in I guess.

Personally, I like Gibson just fine in Washington. Peterson on his last legs, and Guice..well, we all know about Guice.

This was more about setting up in '21 (hopefully) than worrying about this year. I'm just not putting a lot of faith into anyone doing anything this year, and of course, I could be effed in the head too.. :noidea:

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sent you a PM also, but here it is.

I am sending...

RB Antonio Gibson
WR Tyler Boyd
WR Cole Beasley

Conditional 1st round pick in 2021 (the later of my 2 picks between mine and Barilko's)

Treff is sending...

WR Odell Beckham, Jr.
RB Rashaad Penny
RB Jeff Wilson, Jr.

2nd round pick in 2022.

Ok this has to be like the 5th time Odell has been traded since I said i wanted him (none of the times were to me!) :tsk:

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, @TREFF... that was a hell of a negotiation. I don't think anyone can tell us it wasn't thorough. A lot of time and effort spent on this one.

Good stuff, though. In the end, I think we both got what we wanted and improved. Good luck to you, sir.
been there with @TREFF as well and it led to wonderfuly fun trades.. i guess i should say with @HaroldSeattle also

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was stoked to get the '21 #1 for him to be honest, Boyd and "black CMAC" (not my nickname), just sweeten the deal.

think you did just fine in that one, looks like a good move for both teams. You got a bit more value across the board while Femurov got the top billed player in the deal and some shot in the dark RBs to go with.

Although I haven't been shopping Odell in Bandits, can confirm that the interest level has been minimal, and offers have lacked substance. Again, not thinking about moving him, just confirming that the outside interest level isn't even reaching the point of being tempting to move him.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do any of you know where to find our playoff rules?
(I need to reference them for my other league.)

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 Division winners and 2 wildcards.
Top 2 division winners get byes.
Reseeded after each round.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 Division winners and 2 wildcards.
Top 2 division winners get byes.
Reseeded after each round.
What determines the wild cards? What tiebreakers?