• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D2

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... not my best week, even though Juszczyk scored.
Those are just rough estimates.
The way my fantasy season has gone, it wouldnt shock me to see the saints put up 60 points, and then i see the BUF game cancelled.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are just rough estimates.
The way my fantasy season has gone, it wouldnt shock me to see the saints put up 60 points, and then i see the BUF game cancelled.

That would be a bad beat.

I lost an 80 point Monday lead to Rodgers, Tonyan and Gurley last week.

That was depressing.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup or at least the scoring part.

anyone actually reach out to see what their response is or just reading the canned message on the site?

1602591784355.png

As an outsider looking in, this reek's of bad negotiations.
Using a 3rd party stat provider, I'm assuming they are asking for more money and fantrax isn't willing to up their payment, and now the stat provider is holding FF hostage, which is probably their largest traffic driver to their site.

yuck

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone actually reach out to see what their response is or just reading the canned message on the site?

View attachment 255728

Using a 3rd party stat provider, I'm assuming they are asking for more money and fantrax isn't willing to up their payment, and now the stat provider is holding FF hostage, which is probably their largest traffic driver to their site.

yuck

I'm wrong, there's a company called Stats Perform that provides sports stats data to fantrax, fanduel, google box scores, etc - all have been down since saturday.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 255728

yuck

I'm wrong, there's a company called Stats Perform that provides sports stats data to fantrax, fanduel, google box scores, etc - all have been down since saturday.

As I said on another thread, Fantrax has been the best site for a couple of years now. This year I have had nothing but issues out of them.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said on another thread, Fantrax has been the best site for a couple of years now. This year I have had nothing but issues out of them.

what's funny is that I've had multiple people tell me that this was the 1st year they were actually digging the fantrax format and getting comfortable with the interface, then this stat debacle hits

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's funny is that I've had multiple people tell me that this was the 1st year they were actually digging the fantrax format and getting comfortable with the interface, then this stat debacle hits

Before this I have had issues with the site crashing on me. Any other sites I have open working just fine, but Fantrax just spinning and spinning. Also never cared for the changes they made to Live Scoring, you used to be able to change between leagues a lot quicker. Now if they fix this scoring issue to a standard, I will still recommend them in the future.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also never cared for the changes they made to Live Scoring, you used to be able to change between leagues a lot quicker.

absolutely HATE this update as well. same as you, loved being able to just rock the drop down menu and flip between my leagues vs having to click through the league menu page and find each one there.

but I'm also about 60-70% on laptop and rest on phone, so I tend to make most of my trade evaluations/waiver claims through laptop, then manage my roster on phone. Now I guess I have to add Live Scoring to mostly laptop, cause it's a pain on my phone.
(I'm long overdue for a phone upgrade, but I'm also cheap and it still works, lol)

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if this was a Fantrax issue, I'd be upset with them, but, its thier stat provider. True they should've had a plan B, but how many times in life is there no thought of a need for plan B until there is a need for plan B?
Still hands down the most customizable free hosting site I've ever encountered, and this blip isnt going to change my mind. Still better than ESPN and Yahoo, and I loathe flicker with a passion. Never tried these other names being floated

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if this was a Fantrax issue, I'd be upset with them, but, its thier stat provider. True they should've had a plan B, but how many times in life is there no thought of a need for plan B until there is a need for plan B?
Still hands down the most customizable free hosting site I've ever encountered, and this blip isnt going to change my mind. Still better than ESPN and Yahoo, and I loathe flicker with a passion. Never tried these other names being floated
Well, it was already going to be an uphill battle after dealing with their customer service and trying to fix my waiver wire issues for my league. I'm pretty sure most of my league will quit if I tried to stay at Fantrax next year. This is their first experience using it. Most of them use apps for their fantasy league and apparently, their app is not easy to use at all (I don't know, I don't use it). It was also my first experience in commishing with Fantrax, so we're going back to MFL next year, or will be trying to find another host site.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it was already going to be an uphill battle after dealing with their customer service and trying to fix my waiver wire issues for my league. I'm pretty sure most of my league will quit if I tried to stay at Fantrax next year. This is their first experience using it. Most of them use apps for their fantasy league and apparently, their app is not easy to use at all (I don't know, I don't use it). It was also my first experience in commishing with Fantrax, so we're going back to MFL next year, or will be trying to find another host site.

If this is the first year for that league, then yeah I can see folks being soar on Fantrax. If they rely on a app, then Sleeper would be the right choice. They have the best app IMO and fantrax has never had a decent app. I tend to use the browser rather then a app so really does not matter to me that fantrax app is bad. I like fantrax above other sites..

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats so weird, ive always been pleasantly surprised with the customer service ive received. Always timely, helpful replies, often times within an hour. Of course I never bothered on Sundays, knowing they'd likely be swamped, but throughout the week, never had problems. Odd how it can be so different, wonder why theres such a varying experience?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is the first year for that league, then yeah I can see folks being soar on Fantrax. If they rely on a app, then Sleeper would be the right choice. They have the best app IMO and fantrax has never had a decent app. I tend to use the browser rather then a app so really does not matter to me that fantrax app is bad. I like fantrax above other sites..
Fantrax's app does suck donkey balls, but then again, I'm of the opinion that everyone's aps suck donkey balls. Webpage is always my preferred option, never have access to everything on the APS that you do on the site, so why bother?

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too never use the aps always website. Fantrax for free is dam good no doubt. I just hate that you cant line up trading partner side by side

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats so weird, ive always been pleasantly surprised with the customer service ive received. Always timely, helpful replies, often times within an hour. Of course I never bothered on Sundays, knowing they'd likely be swamped, but throughout the week, never had problems. Odd how it can be so different, wonder why theres such a varying experience?

same, they've always been quick to assist, but again, I could see how all the shenanigans of this season could ruin a lot of the non-mainstream fantasy services, there's a lot of abnormal movement to keep track of in 2020

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like fantrax. Definitely the best free site I've used.

MFL is still the best imo but obviously the cost makes it pointless for free leagues.

Sleeper I can't stand and I say that as somebody who pretty much exclusively manages teams through my phone. MFLs mobile web browser is more user than that damn app.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantrax's app does suck donkey balls, but then again, I'm of the opinion that everyone's aps suck donkey balls. Webpage is always my preferred option, never have access to everything on the APS that you do on the site, so why bother?

Mobile websites are mostly well designed these days - I don't really get why some people want apps so badly.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I disagree.

Never been a fan of the site. Just don’t like the interface.

It is better for football than it is for baseball.