• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D2

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Barilko
Throw some salt over your shoulder, burn sage, bring in a priest, do whatever you gotta do to shake that bad luck.

Finding out more and more myself that life events come at ya in a hurry, keep plugging away!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF , I had to decline that one, but I am still interested in doing something. Just need to find a good fit.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Barilko
Throw some salt over your shoulder, burn sage, bring in a priest, do whatever you gotta do to shake that bad luck.

Finding out more and more myself that life events come at ya in a hurry, keep plugging away!
ya no worries thanks Monkey all good

no one hurt (here anyway) ..

we only see Hurricanes on TV and as i tell all of my friends and workmates we have no stinking idea what they are really like,,

i cant imagine even just a H1 with its one minute max 74 miles an hour

we had gusts of up to 65 miles per hour and i know when i was out there verifying the damage it scared the crap out of me...

some one did unfortunately get killed an hour from here doing exactly the same as me..

checking the damage on his car when the rest of the tree that hit his car then came down on him

that was the closest Montreal has come to Hurricane winds that i know of....

crazy sh....

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya no worries thanks Monkey all good

no one hurt (here anyway) ..

we only see Hurricanes on TV and as i tell all of my friends and workmates we have no stinking idea what they are really like,,

i cant imagine even just a H1 with its one minute max 74 miles an hour

we had gusts of up to 65 miles per hour and i know when i was out there verifying the damage it scared the crap out of me...

some one did unfortunately get killed an hour from here doing exactly the same as me..

checking the damage on his car when the rest of the tree that hit his car then came down on him

that was the closest Montreal has come to Hurricane winds that i know of....

crazy sh....

Dude, I getcha. Where I live, we had two tornadoes touch down in our city last week. Had to find a safe shelter and alla that. Scary stuff.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I getcha. Where I live, we had two tornadoes touch down in our city last week. Had to find a safe shelter and alla that. Scary stuff.
maybe all the D2 Trade winds hit the bayou

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think hws just recommitting himself to proving the WR first, second and third, is the way to go. And really likes N'Keal

I felt the same way, this league should be WR concentrated. It really hasn't worked out that way. At least, not for me.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt the same way, this league should be WR concentrated. It really hasn't worked out that way. At least, not for me.
I know my team has greatly improved, at least in this league, once I put WR's on equal footing in my valuations with RB's..not above mind you..lol.

That and being more open to RB's like James White and straying from those who just don't catch passes.

Overall I still say PPR leagues are designed more for the players that like to manipulate the scoring system, as opposed to just assembling the best possible team, but at least its only minimally so. :)

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious why didn't you ask for Monkeys first for Bell along with the players he traded you?

damm i was dreaming up bell trade
but got sidetracked the last 36 hours

sump pump pit overflowed had some leakage above as well from the roof and an Fn tree fell on my Caddy

Call me Mr. Sandman, I'll make your dreams come true, send me an offer or PM

I'm beginning to think I may have sold a little low lol

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know my team has greatly improved, at least in this league, once I put WR's on equal footing in my valuations with RB's..not above mind you..lol.

That and being more open to RB's like James White and straying from those who just don't catch passes.

Overall I still say PPR leagues are designed more for the players that like to manipulate the scoring system, as opposed to just assembling the best possible team, but at least its only minimally so. :)

Tbh that's more where I'm at... Less WRs are the way to go and more WRs are just as valuable and since everybody else wants the RBs, well I'm happy to take the value and "settle" for the WRs.

PPR does have its quirks but it evens the field between WRs and RBs which I think makes things more accurate to real life. Fantasy in general (even PPR) overrates the value of RBs relative to real life and underrates QBs (superflex anybody?). Guess it's all just trade-offs and personal preference in the end.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offers bein' sent all over the place! Let's dance!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
:pound::pound::pound:

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
though i agree with the wr/rb balancing act that ppr heightens..

im more inclined to prefer ppr for wr and te but not for rb

each position is diff and it just adds to the strategy of building a team and when do draft who..

2RB no ppr
3WR ppr
1 TE ppr
1 flex (where ya choose to play and Rb without ppr or your valued WR or TE with)

so we all have to play 2rb and i only weigh the rb against the rb