• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D2

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL announced it will not suspend Tyreek Hill, who was accused of assaulting his son earlier in the offseason.
The NFL conducted a four-month investigation on the matter and determined there was insufficient evidence that Hill violated the personal-conduct policy. When news of this matter initially broke months ago, things looked extremely troubling for Hill. There were some seriously incriminating quotes straight from his mouth, but the NFL didn't find anything to suspend him. By the end of it, cracks in the case began to split open, and it appeared Hill might have been set up by his ex-fiance. Hill is now free to report to camp and go about his normal routine, for better or worse. For fantasy purposes, he shoots right back up to WR1 status and should be going in the first or second rounds of drafts.

My team is starting to come together, only took 3 years!!!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL announced it will not suspend Tyreek Hill, who was accused of assaulting his son earlier in the offseason.
The NFL conducted a four-month investigation on the matter and determined there was insufficient evidence that Hill violated the personal-conduct policy. When news of this matter initially broke months ago, things looked extremely troubling for Hill. There were some seriously incriminating quotes straight from his mouth, but the NFL didn't find anything to suspend him. By the end of it, cracks in the case began to split open, and it appeared Hill might have been set up by his ex-fiance. Hill is now free to report to camp and go about his normal routine, for better or worse. For fantasy purposes, he shoots right back up to WR1 status and should be going in the first or second rounds of drafts.

Kinda kills any sneak value DeMarcus Robinson mighta had...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Might be a good time to sell high @SmokingMonkey. After all if he were to have some other incident, think the hammer would come down on him, after receiving the benefit of the doubt this time and he's a very volatile individual. Seems likely something well happen, just a matter of time.

Last edited:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be a good time to sell high @SmokingMonkey. After all if he were to have some other incident, think the hammer would come down on him, after receiving the benefit of the doubt this time and he's a very volatile individual. Seems likely something we happen, just a matter of time.

just need what I gave up - 2 top 6 draft picks, any takers???

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope, he has at least 3-4 more seasons of going over 1400yds with Mahomes, bought him right before he became unattainable
Unless the Chiefs extend him ( seems unlikely) he'll be a FA next year and could land on a team like say the Dolphins, who have a fair amount of cap space next year and making a splash signing is something they might consider....just saying...don't get too high on Hill at the present, his future is murky IMO.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just need what I gave up - 2 top 6 draft picks, any takers???

'Course, you knew this was coming:

tenor.gif
:pound::pound::pound:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless the Chiefs extend him ( seems unlikely) he'll be a FA next year and could land on a team like say the Dolphins, who have a fair amount of cap space next year and making a splash signing is something they might consider....just saying...don't get too high on Hill at the present, his future is murky IMO.

Chiefs use his situation to get a bit of a hometown discount, book it

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs use his situation to get a bit of a hometown discount, book it

upload_2019-7-19_14-2-36.png

Did I mention the Dolphins have a fair amount of cap space? Think I did. They did sign Suh at some crazy amount a while back, so bad rep doesn't disqualify a player for this organization.

But I should hush, I'm killing your buzz.:pound:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 210905

Did I mention the Dolphins have a fair amount of cap space? Think I did. They did sign Suh at some crazy amount a while back, so bad rep doesn't disqualify a player for this organization.

But I should hush, I'm killing your buzz.:pound:

You don’t think Hill would have the same value in Miami?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t think Hill would have the same value in Miami?

He won't do well there, but money talks and bull shit walks and it's always about the money. tenor (4).gif

Attachments

• tenor (4).gif
    tenor (4).gif
    128.4 KB · Views: 0

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish all the teams with cap space would make those kind of moves, but they don't.

I think winning means A LOT to hill, but I could be wrong. I also think players want to play with mahomes, but again, could be wrong there.

When I made the trade, I did think extension was in the cards before being cut, been a roller coaster offseason.

End of the day, I don't think any other team will Fork over the mega deal in free agency due to his off-field issues, regardless of their cap space. So he ends up staying in Kansas City

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering they were on record of wanting to resign him during the investigation (pending the outcome of course), and the second piece of news to hit the wire was a reaffirmation of that desire... I don't think the Chiefs desire to resign him is in question. The ability to come together however, is a different matter. But its a strong possibility he stays in KC