• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D2

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And weren't you the one who rostered Morton Anderson last year? And you want to give me shit? C'mon, man!

Yeah Andersen was a joke during the last month before cut down. I wasn't giving you shit about Schaub, I was just surprised he was still playing.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Andersen was a joke during the last month before cut down. I wasn't giving you shit about Schaub, I was just surprised he was still playing.
I know... you explained it when it happened. And you should be giving me shit about Schaub... Even though I have a valid excuse (which I think is brilliant, by the by). If, for no other reason, because I have given you shit about Anderson twice now (all in good fun, which I hope you know).

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know... you explained it when it happened. And you should be giving me shit about Schaub... Even though I have a valid excuse (which I think is brilliant, by the by). If, for no other reason, because I have given you shit about Anderson twice now (all in good fun, which I hope you know).

I can't give you any shit about Schaub, because I still remember going to the UVA games and wondering who would blow it that day Schaub or Biscuit Hagans.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WEll,

NOW that I self-destructed, again, I have a couple guys who can move for the right price.

Hit Me up if you are interested in Ware or Fitzgerald

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really struggling to come up with a realistic Bell trade I like...

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to read into your thought process, but I'm sure you want top value for him.

As a non-Bell owner I can honestly say his "brand" has been tarnished. Just won't trust him going forward, which probably impacts his 2019 ranking. And as Treff said, this is before we know where he ends up.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to read into your thought process, but I'm sure you want top value for him.

As a non-Bell owner I can honestly say his "brand" has been tarnished. Just won't trust him going forward, which probably impacts his 2019 ranking. And as Treff said, this is before we know where he ends up.
I went through this in my main league a few weeks ago before his trade deadline. I had some offers, but felt like none of them helped me as much as I wanted to this yesr, so I gambled on waiting until the offseason and seeing what happens. Sucks to be patient sometimes, but I hope it pays off.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

my offer can still be twisted/tweaked a bit if there's any interest on your end, but I lack a viable option at RB to send back to ya in the deal

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gary says: Ring that Bell!! :pound::pound::pound:

giphy.gif

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just curious, Joe. Does that mean you don't think he comes back and performs well next season? I mean, I guess I could see that argument, since he is going to get paid and that is all that matters to him obviously. But I can't see him not coming out with something to prove.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious, Joe. Does that mean you don't think he comes back and performs well next season? I mean, I guess I could see that argument, since he is going to get paid and that is all that matters to him obviously. But I can't see him not coming out with something to prove.
Bell has proven himself.
Truth be told, I wonder if his patience to wait for holes (on another team) hurts him? Will his next O-line be as good?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bell has proven himself.
Truth be told, I wonder if his patience to wait for holes (on another team) hurts him? Will his next O-line be as good?
Good point...that famous patience, on a team with an o-line that doesn't execute as well, will often be deemed as "being too timid" or "indecisive"

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Stomp
Thanks for the offers.
Thursday was crazy for me.
Wouldn't of done it anyway but still wanted to say thanks.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm certainly down on Bell relative to his past performance but the dudes gonna be a teams feature back next year.

We're talking 300 touches minimum with many of them catches in a ppr league. He doesn't even need to be efficient with that much volume.

So while I wouldn't mind selling I'm also fine waiting and then trotting out Bell, Conner, and Guice next year.

In the meantime I've got Kyle jusczyk to get me through...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm certainly down on Bell relative to his past performance but the dudes gonna be a teams feature back next year.

We're talking 300 touches minimum with many of them catches in a ppr league. He doesn't even need to be efficient with that much volume.

So while I wouldn't mind selling I'm also fine waiting and then trotting out Bell, Conner, and Guice next year.

In the meantime I've got Kyle jusczyk to get me through...
Guice might not play next year.