• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D2

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well my offer wasn’t much. I just based it on not upsetting the masses. Now that we now see the masses get the playoff teams trading with the others I may say yes next time to the bigger trade
Well the offer I made to you is good, in perpetuity :)

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tlance
this Monday night game sure looks like a run first affair. Go Dalvin- put on a show and keep the passing to a minimum.:lol::pound::pound::pound:

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well my offer wasn’t much. I just based it on not upsetting the masses. Now that we now see the masses get the playoff teams trading with the others I may say yes next time to the bigger trade
Well, it is part of the rules, so you shouldn't let how people feel about it affect what you do now.

That said, I think it will be a topic of discussion in the off season.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like that our trade deadline was not before the playoffs began. Think we should look into having a deadline that ends trading the week before playoffs. just my opinion.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very busy last few weeks for me between family in town, xmas, and we leave for our cruise Friday so I have been reading but not replying.

I didn't realize we didn't have a trade deadline. I will bring it up for discussion during the off season. But I am fine either way.

@HaroldSeattle I am going to need you to put in the finals. I will be back on the 22nd, but I imagine people will want to know who is in it before then.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tlance
this Monday night game sure looks like a run first affair. Go Dalvin- put on a show and keep the passing to a minimum.:lol::pound::pound::pound:

LOL.

In my money league I am playing against Cousins, and I have Carson and an 11 point lead so I would be okay with a run first game.

At least let me get one. I would be really pissed if I lose both.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very busy last few weeks for me between family in town, xmas, and we leave for our cruise Friday so I have been reading but not replying.

I didn't realize we didn't have a trade deadline. I will bring it up for discussion during the off season. But I am fine either way.

@HaroldSeattle I am going to need you to put in the finals. I will be back on the 22nd, but I imagine people will want to know who is in it before then.
Where ya cruisin' to? I had always thought I'd hate it, until I finally took one..now I'm hooked, striving to get platinum level with Norwegian!

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where ya cruisin' to? I had always thought I'd hate it, until I finally took one..now I'm hooked, striving to get platinum level with Norwegian!

Western Caribbean again. Cayman, Honduras, Belize, and Cozumel.
The wife wanted to give Carnival another try. We normally go on Princess, but their service has taken a nosedive the last two

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the winners. Next weeks schedule is up

@averagejoe vs @femurov
@Yellow Fuzzies vs @ehb5

As I said earlier I will be sitting in a pool in the middle of the Caribbean Sea watching next Monday, with a glass of water in my hand. So good luck to all 4 left and good luck to the two that make the finals.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the winners. Next weeks schedule is up

@averagejoe vs @femurov
@Yellow Fuzzies vs @ehb5

As I said earlier I will be sitting in a pool in the middle of the Caribbean Sea watching next Monday, with a glass of water in my hand. So good luck to all 4 left and good luck to the two that make the finals.
Do we only have 2 IR spots?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize that projected scores are pretty much a crap shoot. Especially, the initial projected scores that come out at this point in the week. But I feel like writing a letter to fantrax and finding out what kind of formula they are using to project Matt Schaub to get 10 yards passing and -3 yards receiving. No... that is not a typo. They are projecting Matt Schaub to get -3 yards receiving. I would LOVE to hear this explanation.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize that projected scores are pretty much a crap shoot. Especially, the initial projected scores that come out at this point in the week. But I feel like writing a letter to fantrax and finding out what kind of formula they are using to project Matt Schaub to get 10 yards passing and -3 yards receiving. No... that is not a typo. They are projecting Matt Schaub to get -3 yards receiving. I would LOVE to hear this explanation.

You know what I get out of this? Matt Schaub is still playing?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what I get out of this? Matt Schaub is still playing?
And weren't you the one who rostered Morton Anderson last year? And you want to give me shit? C'mon, man!

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I did write Fantrax. I will let you guys know what they say.
Quick response from Fantrax...

projections for next week are not completed yet. They are normally complete by Tuesday morning of each week. We will look at Shaub.

I responded...

I'm not mad or upset about this at all. Please don't think that. As I said, I realize projected scores can be a little weird sometimes. But, I just really wanted to know how you came up with that. You have to admit that it is a little odd to project a backup QB to catch 1 pass for -3 yards. My only guess is that somehow he gets a pass batted up in the air and catches it and falls to the ground. Or maybe some trick play when they are running a wildcat and they do a throw back with the intention on him throwing it downfield.