• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D1 Akers-reversal

Should Akers (and Paris Campbell) be Returned to Ram Tough?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we just hit 8-0, we're over a majority, plus I'd say yes given a tie, so Akers and Campbell will be re inserted onto Ram's roster, and he'll have a week to get into compliance.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
done.

Now, if anyone would like to make suggestions on how to handle situations like this in the future, I very much welcome the discussion and free flow of thoughts and ideas, and yes, even any polls that may result from it

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you all! I can't apologize enough, I will make sure something like this never happens on my behalf again. Or I will deal with the consequences

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft pick compensation? Or maybe just have him stand blindfolded and you all get to kick him in the nuts once.
I'd like to amend my suggestion and have everyone else in the league but Treff blindfolded and then he gets to kick everyone in the nuts once.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to amend my suggestion and have everyone else in the league but Treff blindfolded and then he gets to kick everyone in the nuts once.
can I ljust 'flick' a testicle or two? I mean, that's a different kind of pain, and possibly more satisfying :)

but seriously though....not a bad suggestion at all, just something that requires actual rules, and since it wasn't in place, its something that I'd prefer we look at implementing for future use.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can I ljust 'flick' a testicle or two? I mean, that's a different kind of pain, and possibly more satisfying :)

but seriously though....not a bad suggestion at all, just something that requires actual rules, and since it wasn't in place, its something that I'd prefer we look at implementing for future use.
Kick, flick, or tickle... dealer's choice.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As someone that has also been absurdly busy the last four months I can empathize. This is a one time exception for Ram. I don’t want to create a precedent for everyone to get a one time fix like this however I recognize that life comes first and if people are apologetic like @Ram Tough has been then I am in favor of making him whole.

I vote to return the players to his roster
Return the players

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Robotech ..it just occurred to me that I copied and pasted an old owner list that sitll had the Foot on it, and you weren't included. My apologies/ I won't be doing that again

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Robotech ..it just occurred to me that I copied and pasted an old owner list that sitll had the Foot on it, and you weren't included. My apologies/ I won't be doing that again

It's all good.

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone even heard from Foot? He just got up an disappeared about a year ago

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got into playing the stock market. He may not be able to afford internet by now, hopefully he's actually doing fine with his new hobby.
I was thinking the same but just couldnt write it...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got into playing the stock market. He may not be able to afford internet by now, hopefully he's actually doing fine with his new hobby.
well it's gotta be an improvement from his other hobby..I mean betting on preseason NFL games, clear indication that you have a problem. The stock market is every bit as much of a gamble, but at least if the CEO of IBM sprains his ankle in the board room, your money won't be screwed. Less likely for a broker to come break your legs to collect too.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well it's gotta be an improvement from his other hobby..I mean betting on preseason NFL games, clear indication that you have a problem. The stock market is every bit as much of a gamble, but at least if the CEO of IBM sprains his ankle in the board room, your money won't be screwed. Less likely for a broker to come break your legs to collect too.

And at least there is an intrinsic value in a company whose stock has dropped. Changes can be made and the stock could bounce back. A losing sports bet is just a losing sports bet.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don’t know man.

Depends on how you play in the market.

If you are buying blue chip stocks in a diversified portfolio, then you have a point.

Pretty sure that isn’t what Foot was doing. He was looking at penny stocks on here.

That is about the same as playing a roulette wheel.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone even heard from Foot? He just got up an disappeared about a year ago
At the time, i tried to reach out to him with an email. Nada.

Besides the stock market Harold mentioned, some of his older posts may have mentioned some marital struggles as well. Add in his fantasy demise in just about every league, maybe the idea of disappearing for a while was appealing?
:noidea:

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the time, i tried to reach out to him with an email. Nada.

Besides the stock market Harold mentioned, some of his older posts may have mentioned some marital struggles as well. Add in his fantasy demise in just about every league, maybe the idea of disappearing for a while was appealing?
:noidea:
i also pm'd him a few times to no avail..