• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D-Law's Shoulder

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys DE DeMarcus Lawrence (shoulder) said his priority is to be ready for Week 1.
"My main thing is to be ready by Week One," Lawrence said. "The mobility and my strength is coming back naturally. I’m working every day. I’m able to do things. I’m just still limited." Currently 12 weeks into a 4-6 month timetable, it makes sense for Lawrence to aim for the first regular season game rather than rush back for preseason reps. He's fully expected to start training camp on the physically unable to perform list with hopes of avoiding any reserve/PUP time.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as he is in shape and gets his work in there is no reason to expose him to anything before week 1 even if he is "ready" a couple of weeks beforehand. I think he will see a heavy rotation early in the year with all the DL depth we have to ease him back in. Not sure if the plan for Crawford is DT or DE, but I suspect if D Law isn't 100% and Gregory isn't back it may be DE to start the year. Quinn, Crawford, Taco, Armstrong, Hyder, rookies etc should be fine and enough to keep him from playing too many snaps early on.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am good to go if he is ready by week one. Training camp won't mean diddly to him except to get his wind back. That can be done within a few weeks of the first game