• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D=Backs VS Phillies Series Thread.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the FO thinks the team they put on the field is a good team presently, so they do nothing. This facade is maintained until we play the elite teams and then our weaknesses get exposed. And if this braindead FO keeps going, the Bitches in Atlanta will simply blow by the Phillies again and continue on to the post-season like the Bitches have done so many times in the past.

thebigmje

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the FO thinks the team they put on the field is a good team presently, so they do nothing. This facade is maintained until we play the elite teams and then our weaknesses get exposed. And if this braindead FO keeps going, the Bitches in Atlanta will simply blow by the Phillies again and continue on to the post-season like the Bitches have done so many times in the past.
So true.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
phawking piece of shit phillies only tied for first place. i shall boo them until they're at the bottom of the East and then applaud uproariously.

meh, in the interim they can go ahead and beat the dbacks tonight.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How nice has Kingery been? Came in with high expectations last year that he didn't meet, but has exceeded them thus far this year.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just me? Guess the phillies are still winning a game.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harper gets day off. Nick Williams in right field. GO PHillies!

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GM says Phillies starters are solid and relief pitching will be fine. I guess he is thinking they will be used for this years Home Run Derby. Revolting performance. Why can't they open their eyes to the problems they have and address them.
7 relievers on DL.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruce continues to be brilliant on the field (as he was last night) as well at-bat. What a steal that move was. Kingery and Hoskins came through last evening as well and we looked pretty darn good except for our pitching giving-up those late runs.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Retro, you may think I’m in serious need of a strait jacket after you read this, but I think the FO has done a freakin hell of a good job the past year. They not only won the Harper sweepstakes, but replaced half the lame lineup with professional winners, including McCutchen, Realmuto, and Segura. Although I believe they were downright lame in not getting a starter like Corbin, the other signings have been brilliant. (Corbin is currently 5-5, 4.33! Lol.)

They get Bruce. Excellent move in view of McCutchen‘s loss. So, it seems since Phils don’t have a 10 game lead, some believe the FO are idiots. And They still have several months to further improve the team as needed. Hey, I’m not unhappy in the least, thus far. End of rant.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I'd never think you were due for the straight-jacket, jvett. Your Phillies exuberance is legendary!! The FO has done better this year but I am always comparing what they do, to what they could be doing with a given opportunity scenario like not even signing one of those two available pitchers that recently signed elsewhere including one of them going to the Bitches.

They could be even better if they just use their heads and get a more consistent franchise killer-mindset which they seem to always shy-away from doing. It is confounding and frustrating most of the time.

They have improved, but when we play clubs that do have that mindset, our obvious weaknesses (except to the FO apparently) get exposed and fans bitch-up a storm. They could be so much better if they would just get that mind-blowing brain myopia out of their system!!

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how will the RA RA fans on here spin this pending loss?

but, but i was told everything is fine and once it warms up they will just start mashing

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I'd never think you were due for the straight-jacket, jvett. Your Phillies exuberance is legendary!! The FO has done better this year but I am always comparing what they do, to what they could be doing with a given opportunity scenario like not even signing one of those two available pitchers that recently signed elsewhere including one of them going to the Bitches.

They could be even better if they just use their heads and get a more consistent franchise killer-mindset which they seem to always shy-away from doing. It is confounding and frustrating most of the time.

They have improved, but when we play clubs that do have that mindset, our obvious weaknesses (except to the FO apparently) get exposed and fans bitch-up a storm. They could be so much better if they would just get that mind-blowing brain myopia out of their system!!

I see what you’re saying and I also thought Kimbrel would be hell of a pickup. Whatever the FO reason, I’ll go with it. Guy is 31, has been sitting this year, could be rusty, etc. Maybe, you wanted both Machado and Harper, but that was impossible.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-24 when scoring 4 runs or less

0-24 when trailing after the 7th

With a team of:

Bryce Harper
Rhys Hoskins
Jean Segura
Andrew McCutchen
JT Realmuto

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how will the RA RA fans on here spin this pending loss?

but, but i was told everything is fine and once it warms up they will just start mashing

One of those games where the other pitcher was lites out despite a quality game from Eflin. I would have preferred the team trying create a run against a good pitcher by using the bunt. Still, not time to throw the hands up, yet.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, my exuberance has been enhanced since my trip through Vegas last month where Phillies 18-1 World Series futures at Caesar’s have lowered to 15-1, today, eighth best below the Dodgers at 4-1. Retro will understand since he knows I am the pulse of the Phightens. :pound:

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-24 when scoring 4 runs or less

0-24 when trailing after the 7th

With a team of:

Bryce Harper
Rhys Hoskins
Jean Segura
Andrew McCutchen
JT Realmuto
Correction! The Phillies have won 10 games while scoring 4 runs or less!