• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cyberpunk 2077

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably best. It really is a tale if 2 games, next gen and well built pc's are still getting solid reviews. Waiting for 4-6 months when they work out the minor issues and you will have an all time great game imo.

For me, I have not enjoyed. Game this much in years. It has been everything I could have hoped, I wish everyone got the same experience.

I loved Witcher 3 so was really looking forward to this. Was disappointed it was buggy but figure they will iron it out

MaximumSam

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say this game is clicking for me. I figured out the stealth mechanics finally, and skulking around killing and hacking is a ton of fun. Walking around the city and investigating whatever pops up is also cool.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this on steam under $40 still didnt buy it.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly the hate was overhyped. I'm in on it, love the quickhacking, a ton to do. Takes some getting used to but once you grasp it and dig in it's a lot of fun.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly the hate was overhyped. I'm in on it, love the quickhacking, a ton to do. Takes some getting used to but once you grasp it and dig in it's a lot of fun.

Having gone back to it. It's a great game. The twist in the beginning is a heck of a way to get you interested

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved Witcher 3 so was really looking forward to this. Was disappointed it was buggy but figure they will iron it out
Witcher 3 came out extremely buggy as well. Projekt Red figured that they fixed that one would buy them some time on this one. That was a bad call. I love this game though. I am curious what the expansion will look like.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Witcher 3 came out extremely buggy as well. Projekt Red figured that they fixed that one would buy them some time on this one. That was a bad call. I love this game though. I am curious what the expansion will look like.
I have Cyberpunk but I haven't gotten more than 4 or 5 hours in. What would you say is the big hook to the game?

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Cyberpunk but I haven't gotten more than 4 or 5 hours in. What would you say is the big hook to the game?

The twist about that far in. I did the same thing....sat on it for a couple months and then sat down the other day and Binged about halfway through it. Been a long time since I played a game that much.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The twist about that far in. I did the same thing....sat on it for a couple months and then sat down the other day and Binged about halfway through it. Been a long time since I played a game that much.
So its story is the hook then?

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit that I might not be objective for the game, I played the table top, and when the game was releasing I built a new computer that could handle it. So on top of being a fanboy, I also did not hit most of the performance issues that made the news.

Outside of that I enjoyed the combat, They did some rebalancing in a patch that made a lot of the perks work better. I loved the main story, but more than that, you get the occasional side quest that had a pretty damn compelling story as well. Even as a fan boy, I have to admit the gameplay can get repetitive, and the driving is absolute garbage.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit that I might not be objective for the game, I played the table top, and when the game was releasing I built a new computer that could handle it. So on top of being a fanboy, I also did not hit most of the performance issues that made the news.

Outside of that I enjoyed the combat, They did some rebalancing in a patch that made a lot of the perks work better. I loved the main story, but more than that, you get the occasional side quest that had a pretty damn compelling story as well. Even as a fan boy, I have to admit the gameplay can get repetitive, and the driving is absolute garbage.

I mostly avoid driving. One of the biggest reasons I don't like GTA as much as I would is because so much of the game is built around driving point A to B or a driving mission. The mechanics are trash. It's not a driving Sim. I hate that shit. Give me fast travels all day so I avoid the mundane shit.