• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cutler is so much better of a qb then erin rodgers

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time I checked Rodgers has a ring and a MVP. Cutler hasn't sniffed anything close to a ring or a MVP.

Uh... really? You took this thread seriously?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If our front 4 on Defense doesn't wake up and play football then Rodgers will have outstanding numbers playing against the Bears in week 9. If Christian Ponder can do well, I shudder to think what one of the best QB's in football can do. Yes Rodgers is better than Cutler, but it takes a whole team to win on game day.

Okay, I'm kind of sick of people saying Ponder did "well". He did no such thing. He played "serviceably" in the second half. At halftime, Vikings fans wanted him benched on the boards that I checked out.

And yes... my lord is Brees and Rodgers going to tear us to pieces if our front four continues to play like it has over the past two weeks. I shutter just to think about it.

If you allow either of those guys to sit back in the pocket and get through their progression to their 4th read... you're going to have a LOOONG day on defense.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think someone over did it on the sauce tonight.

Whats funny is he posts this right after he damn near sets the single game passing record

running bear828

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I'm kind of sick of people saying Ponder did "well". He did no such thing. He played "serviceably" in the second half. At halftime, Vikings fans wanted him benched on the boards that I checked out.

And yes... my lord is Brees and Rodgers going to tear us to pieces if our front four continues to play like it has over the past two weeks. I shutter just to think about it.

If you allow either of those guys to sit back in the pocket and get through their progression to their 4th read... you're going to have a LOOONG day on defense.

Your going to nit pick over the difference between serviceably and well? Geez, that's really ridiculous. There is no pass rush for 2 weeks. They better get their acts together or we will be toast when playing elite QB's. I don't give a flip what the Vikings boards were saying. I know what I didn't see and that's a pass rush! Heck if the Vikings were smart they would put in Carson Palmer, bet he could do a better job than Ponder can ever do.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong QB 828 Matt Cassell. And no I don't see him being any better.

Last edited by a moderator:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your going to nit pick over the difference between serviceably and well? Geez, that's really ridiculous. There is no pass rush for 2 weeks. They better get their acts together or we will be toast when playing elite QB's. I don't give a flip what the Vikings boards were saying. I know what I didn't see and that's a pass rush! Heck if the Vikings were smart they would put in Carson Palmer, bet he could do a better job than Ponder can ever do.

I'm not nit-picking at the difference between serviceably and well.

I'm nit-picking at the difference between playing "well" for an entire game, and playing "okay" for one half. While playing like SHIT in the first half. That's not even "nit-picking" there's a big difference between those two things.

I also have no idea why you're preaching about the lack of pass rush to me. I've already stated my displeasure with it.

Also, Carson Palmer is the starting quarterback for the Arizona Cardinals. Not sure how the Vikings could put him in the game. The Vikings backup is Matt Cassel, and yes... he probably will take Ponder's place as the starter at some point this season.