• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cutch Done

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pout:

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess who else is done? Bryce Harper.

Fugger makes 90 gazillion dollars. He should be hitting .400 and have 45 HR's by now. No excuse

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the kind of shit the Phillies appear to be caught-up in the last five or six years or so it seems. Here it is again. Is there any connection between the FO whiffing on two good pitchers that could have solidified our erratic pitching staff, the sustaining of our present worst losing streak of this season, and the loss of McCutcheon for the year?

I don't have much hard-core proof that there is a verifiable connection but just like in NASCAR where cautions breed more of them, I believe that we are not pro-active enough in creating a dominating franchise WHEN THE OPPORTUNITY PRESENTS ITSELF and then that filters back into one disaster after another.

I hope I am wrong on this belief but I see similarities emerging from losing seasons of the past that just bite us in the ass at the wrong time and it seems to happen every year when we are promised with a new serving of hope.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a damn shame. As has already been said, he did everything expected and more.

The addition of Bruce should help some judging from tonight’s effort with two homers. But the lost OBP will hurt. The gods are against us.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the kind of shit the Phillies appear to be caught-up in the last five or six years or so it seems. Here it is again. Is there any connection between the FO whiffing on two good pitchers that could have solidified our erratic pitching staff, the sustaining of our present worst losing streak of this season, and the loss of McCutcheon for the year?

I don't have much hard-core proof that there is a verifiable connection but just like in NASCAR where cautions breed more of them, I believe that we are not pro-active enough in creating a dominating franchise WHEN THE OPPORTUNITY PRESENTS ITSELF and then that filters back into one disaster after another.

I hope I am wrong on this belief but I see similarities emerging from losing seasons of the past that just bite us in the ass at the wrong time and it seems to happen every year when we are promised with a new serving of hope.

Problematic times for sure, retro, but the optimist in me says it’s just too early to give up on the Phils. We’ll put together a good homestand or two and recover. :hope:

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cutch got hurt because they didn't sign Dallas or Kimbrel? I think you lost me there.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like this Baseley kid. The Phillies need to draft more college guys like him instead of guys like Mickey Moniak that take 8 years to develop. And Bruce should rack up some home runs at CBP.