• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cut Flacco, add Rypien from the practice squad

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Start Rypien next week. Once Lock is available to return, bring him back and cut Allen. Then figure out if Rypien or Lock can be a potential franchise QB. Finish 2019.

Sorry, was fantasizing for a moment.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha I honestly wouldn’t complain. It’s not tanking, it’s beginning work on 2020. This team has clearly gone through too much change to be effective in 2019. If Lock returns and is physically able and Flacco is still starting I may have to sit out the rest of the season. I can’t be bothered with a team so void of emotion like the one I saw last night.

Again, that goes for the offense. The defense is pretty good and this offense is wasting it on a VJ level. Criminal.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also Release Bolles
He can’t play and is an embarrassment to the culture

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Move Elway out of his position and promote Adam Peters to GM is he’s interested. Get rid of Russell

Fant and Bolles are horrible

jets jumped broncos for Darnold when darnold was their top ranked QB

sad

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fant is a rookie. Give him a chance. Flacco sure as hell didn’t last night even when he wasn’t under pressure. Some of those throws were just bad. Fant should be ok.

As for Bolles I actually give him a pass only because the league is so inconsistent with how it calls holding. Ever since 2015 I’ve consider holding penalties fake news because they seem to only be enforced against us. It’s apparently not a rule for any of our opponents.

If the league was more consistent bolles would drive me crazy like he does to everyone else. As it stands I don’t fault bolles I fault biased refs. League MUST do something about its officiating.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bolles tackling a DE is not in the rule book. Fant looks soft and afraid to get hit. At least that is what I'm seeing game after game. Cant tell me the teammates looking at Bolles and blaming the refs. The players know who can play and who can't.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sutton received a lot of criticism last year about drops and this year he has become a beast and is performing well. Last night he was burning whoever was attempting to cover him. Let’s give Fant some time and judge him at the end of next year. Many TEs seem to struggle as rookies but come on in year 2.

As for holding calls I agree that it is not enforced consistently. Von has been held consistently for years with few penalties throw.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bolles tackling a DE is not in the rule book. Fant looks soft and afraid to get hit. At least that is what I'm seeing game after game. Cant tell me the teammates looking at Bolles and blaming the refs. The players know who can play and who can't.

Teammates and coaches won’t. Players and coaches rarely call our refs though it is becoming a bigger problem. But I’m not a player or a coach, I’m a consumer. A consumer of a product that is getting worse and worse and inconsistency in officiating is a big part of why. I don’t expect the officials to be perfect, but they more or less randomly choose when to call holding and it always seems they randomly call it against the Broncos but rarely against our opponents.

Hell, if they had called it on the Panthers half the time it happened in 50 the damn panthers may not have even crossed midfield in that game!

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway, back on topic: since the offense is so bad I wouldn’t be sad to see them go all in on the future of that side of the ball. I like the idea of starting Rypien to see if he’s a viable “Kubiak of the future” while we wait that final week before Lock can come off IR. This team is heading toward a 4-12 record anyway, may as well do it while developing your future. Going 4-12 with Flacco at the helm will truly be a wasted season. Make the switch and it may be an ugly year today that pays dividends tomorrow.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you sacrifice any future QB behind this putrid offensive line? 5 sacks given to shitty chiefs defense. Numerous hits/pressures and TFLs. This line sucks and fixing it is more important than tossing whatever shitty retread we can scrape from up; including the vaunted Sloter.

The team in general has way more issues than just a QB problem.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is not as bad as it looked last night. Are they a playoff team? Probably not, but the AFC is not exactly dominate this year. Add in it sounds like the Chiefs will be with out Mahomes for 3 weeks. I don’t see them beating Green Bay or Minnesota without Mahomes so that will bring them back to the pack.

I am not sure we can make a run at the playoffs, and not because this team is not talented, but because this team is not capable of being consistently good.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah not too worried about Fant. I think he will be fine with experience. He is constantly reaching for balls that aren’t thrown well. Catches he can make but poor QB makes it much harder on him.

Bolles and Flacco are about as productive as the scum on Geo’s boot. Ronald Leary can get lost too.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw. You don’t cut Flacco but when Lock is ready you do start him IMO.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ready for the rebuild. Guys like Miller and Harris should be traded to contenders for picks.

The Broncos didn't die by inches last night - they died by a Psycho movie shower stabbing.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Von Miller looks miserable in a Broncos uniform on the sideline.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I really don’t trust anyone involved in decision making can properly form a rebuild.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is not as bad as it looked last night. Are they a playoff team? Probably not, but the AFC is not exactly dominate this year. Add in it sounds like the Chiefs will be with out Mahomes for 3 weeks. I don’t see them beating Green Bay or Minnesota without Mahomes so that will bring them back to the pack.

I am not sure we can make a run at the playoffs, and not because this team is not talented, but because this team is not capable of being consistently good.

You are right I would add that We had the entire Kitchen including the sink threw at us by The Chiefs There head Coach was bound and determined that team was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Up we were going through the motions this Staff needs take this game personally. I saw not a drop of fire out of our players and Our staff is to blame. We were so outcoached it was not even close.

We kept doing 7 step passes when we should of changed up .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49"ers did this to us as well there is an Edge NFL and then there are killer Instincts. They can come from your QB but IMO They are better out of your Coach!

The walrus has always had his edge. When he use to play the Cowboys he uses to love really pulling slick stuff. He may be a Morman but he loves sticking it nice a deep.

Shanahan was pissed in the preseason and made sure to stick it to us the same way Kind of like his dad did when facing the raiders.

This staff better get a killer edge the staff on the Chiefs and Raiders
Are not playing nice guys they will win every time you go at it with a stale ass plan.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way This Coach so far looks okay at best he needs to get killer instinct because I have yet to see it.I also do not see physical Team I thought I would see.

SB50 team we are a shadow of that team.

I still think we are going to get better.

So I will stay out of the Burn it all down threads.