• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cursed

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can barely even stand up. Franchise is cursed.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just sad. Dak gives it his all every game. A freak injury. Really not much more to say. Just terrible. Players got to step up and dedicate rest of season to Dak..

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A punch to the gut. From Tyson Fury.

I may have been equally hurt when Staubach went down after the McKeever hit but was young and stupid then. And Dak wasn’t the only one with tears in his eyes when he left the field.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would call his agent and give him an offer that would ensure dak signs in March.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would call his agent and give him an offer that would ensure dak signs in March.
I think his agent is an idiot. I get the feeling that Dak was ready to sign and the agent got greedy.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst I have ever felt the day after a win. It was like the day stopped. The rest of the game didn’t even matter to me at the time. Of course I was happy when Gallup made that catch and then the FG, but it was different. Dalton played pretty good. To hear Tony Dungy say that bullshit , WTF is he thinking. Blessing in disguise my ass. I don’t care if Dalton runs the table. This offense was as close as I’ve seen to unstoppable. Sure a turnover or big sack would stop it but they made it look easy a lot. The Chiefs , who many say is the best offense , struggle at times.

Have to give props to the make shift Oline. Thought they were really good yesterday.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A punch to the gut. From Tyson Fury.

I may have been equally hurt when Staubach went down after the McKeever hit but was young and stupid then. And Dak wasn’t the only one with tears in his eyes when he left the field.
Yes, it is just another setback but hopefully, it will help inspire this team.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Jerry will put the same offer they had before the deadline in front of Dak as soon as they are able to. Say what you will about Jerry, the guy has a big heart when it comes to his guys

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of tears dropping in that owners box yesterday. Then to see the players from all over the league and all the tweets. To hear Romo talk about him. Special dude. # 4.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To talk about Dalton a little. Honestly , we still have the best Qb in the division. That guy yesterday for the Giants - nothing he did showed me he was going to be good.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I kinda wonder if (based on all the last minute stuff that took place prior to the deadline along with the cap maneuvering to date) maybe they already have “something” in place for March?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe Dalton will do a credible job as our QB.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst I have ever felt the day after a win. It was like the day stopped. The rest of the game didn’t even matter to me at the time. Of course I was happy when Gallup made that catch and then the FG, but it was different. Dalton played pretty good. To hear Tony Dungy say that bullshit , WTF is he thinking. Blessing in disguise my ass. I don’t care if Dalton runs the table. This offense was as close as I’ve seen to unstoppable. Sure a turnover or big sack would stop it but they made it look easy a lot. The Chiefs , who many say is the best offense , struggle at times.

Have to give props to the make shift Oline. Thought they were really good yesterday.
I thought the OL was good as well. When we started running the ball in the 4th they were physical and aggressive. On one play you could see how fired up Knight was after a big run and Martin was flying around the field and went over the pile on I think the same play. Then we got into FG range (on the drive when we tied it at 34) and ran those two stupid passive plays in a row that lost yards - the reverse to Cooper and the screen pass. My issue wasn't so much that the calls would normally be bad, but at that point our OL was taking it to them and overpowering them and we ran two misdirection/tricky type plays when IMO the game flow said just sticking it to them was the call, at least on first down. I do think overall Moore called a real good game. He mostly stuck with what was working and kept the Giants off balance with the rollouts and that pass to Lamb in the soft spot of the zone over the middle was open all day. Then when Gallup was almost an after thought we went to him in big spots. He went for the win and he got it and Dalton delivered too. If our OL plays like that the rest of the year we will score points even with Dak out.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda wonder if (based on all the last minute stuff that took place prior to the deadline along with the cap maneuvering to date) maybe they already have “something” in place for March?
Baring any set backs, he should be good to go next season. I don't want to even contemplate looking for a new QB in the next 5-10 years hopefully.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe Dalton will do a credible job as our QB.
I’m worried about him playing in prime time games tho. As a Cowboys that’s the norm and Dalton and stand-alone games dont get along.