• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Current Starting Line-ups O/D

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figured I'd put this here leading up to draft day, This will give us a chance to see where the new guys might get plugged in.

Lions Current First-Team Offense

QB: Matthew Stafford
RB: Reggie Bush
WR: Calvin Johnson
WR: Golden Tate
TE: Brandon Pettigrew
TE: Joseph Fauria
LT: Riley Reiff
LG: Rob Sims
C: Dominic Raiola
RG: Larry Warford
RT: LaAdrian Waddle

Lions Current First-Team Defense

RE: Ziggy Ansah
LE: Jason Jones
DT: Ndamukong Suh
DT: Nick Fairley
MLB: Stephen Tulloch
WLB: DeAndre Levy
SLB: Ashlee Palmer
LCB: Chris Houston
RCB: Darius Slay
FS: Glover Quin
SS: James Ihedigbo

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LaAdrian Waddle is considered the favorite for the Lions starting right tackle job.

Waddle started eight of the final nine games on the right side for Detroit as an undrafted rookie and received positive marks from Pro Football Focus as both a pass and run blocker. He's a big boy at 6-foot-6 and 321 pounds and dominated at times in the run game. Corey Hilliard will likely be the swing tackle.

If true, this would rule out a T at 10. I'd rather keep this guy around than draft Lewan.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually looks pretty good. I'd like another Safety, LB, and DE.

That's why I think if Barr is the real deal he should be the pick. If he's there I mean. Wouldn't hate a trade back and get a Safety and add another pick while still filling a hole.

black_magic

Mass Debater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On paper we are pretty decent. Another starting corner and moving Slay to the slot would be ideal though. Same with Safety. Id ideally like to draft a safety in the 1st and have Ihedigbo be a situational player.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LaAdrian Waddle is considered the favorite for the Lions starting right tackle job.

Waddle started eight of the final nine games on the right side for Detroit as an undrafted rookie and received positive marks from Pro Football Focus as both a pass and run blocker. He's a big boy at 6-foot-6 and 321 pounds and dominated at times in the run game. Corey Hilliard will likely be the swing tackle.

If true, this would rule out a T at 10. I'd rather keep this guy around than draft Lewan.

Defensive Tackle

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That defense needs a couple play makers in the back 7

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Slay plays a little better and Houston bounces back, there are no glaring holes. Big ifs I know. Still this is the reason I am happy with just about anything except QB or OT with the first pick. We need the most dynamic player available, hopefully it's a corner, but it probably isn't. I think LDE is going to be Taylor rather than Jones.