• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Current HOF players

Is Ryan a HOF player

• Total voters

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
either way, did shit in the 2nd half. falcons lost becaue they stopped scoring too. TO say they should score more points is asinine, thats hit job. Is it ok to only paly a half? you have more excuses and swinging than G&G
No he didn't . Atlanta scored with 3 minutes left in the 3rd to go up 28-3. Regardless of how you think he played after that the Falcons lost because their D fell apart . Ryan shouldn't have had to do another single thing
rr

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few audibles into run plays and the Pats don't have the time left to make the comeback.
Yep. Thats the only real criticism

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few audibles into run plays and the Pats don't have the time left to make the comeback.
However I think we can agree giving your team a 28-3 lead with 17 minutes left should've probably been good enough lol

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
either way, did shit in the 2nd half. falcons lost becaue they stopped scoring too. TO say they should score more points is asinine, thats hit job. Is it ok to only paly a half? you have more excuses and swinging than G&G

rr
They lost the game because they kept going for the throat and the Pats made plays ( as great teams do ). Ultimately it took the best half of football from the best who ever did it and a lucky bounce just to get the game to OT. It is what it is . Sucks but the Pats beat lots of teams

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you finish the game.
Thats the issue . If they'd set on the lead they win . They didn't and they lost . I hit the over though so it's all good lol

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan had the ball 2 times in the 4th. One he was stripped sacked on a blown block by Freeman. The second he drove in 55 yards to put them in FG range where our OT proceeded to commit a hold then miss a block . The only criticism I have of Ryan in the game was he should've told Shanny to fuck off on 3rd and 17 from 30 and audibled to a run . Then it's game over . I'm sure he thinks that all the time . However no one can actually say a guy who went 17/23 for 270 3TDs and 0 ints is the reason Atlanta lost . If you try to you're being willfully ignorant of football
That's nice, football is 4 qtrs, should have done better, guess all those good stats and excuses dont matter. I'm not saying Ryan is the only reason they lost, because he wasnt, but when you dont score for that amount of time you deserve to take some of the blame

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's nice, football is 4 qtrs, should have done better, guess all those good stats and excuses dont matter. I'm not saying Ryan is the only reason they lost, because he wasnt, but when you dont score for that amount of time you deserve to take some of the blame
If you don't score for 2 possessions ?? Lol. Ok man

The only thing Ryan effed up the entire game was not audibling the last possession . To be fair , in retrospect , thats a huge blunder but on the list of reasons Atlanta lost Matt Ryan doesn't even make the top 10

1. Tom Brady is awesome
2. Atlanta's D choked
3. Julian Edelman is awesome
4. Shanny choked
5. Jake Matthews is a dipshit
6. James White played out of his gourd
7. Quinn let Shanny be a moron
8. Freeman whiffing the block on Flowers
9. Trey Flowers is awesome
10. Did I mention Tom Brady is awesome ?

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't score for 2 possessions ?? Lol. Ok man

The only thing Ryan effed up the entire game was not audibling the last possession . To be fair , in retrospect , thats a huge blunder but on the list of reasons Atlanta lost Matt Ryan doesn't even make the top 10

1. Tom Brady is awesome
2. Atlanta's D choked
3. Julian Edelman is awesome
4. Shanny choked
5. Jake Matthews is a dipshit
6. James White played out of his gourd
7. Quinn let Shanny be a moron
8. Freeman whiffing the block on Flowers
9. Trey Flowers is awesome
10. Did I mention Tom Brady is awesome ?
Also the Offense didnt score enough points, but I get it, Tom Brady stuck his peepee into the Falcons and there was nothing they could do

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also the Offense didnt score enough points, but I get it, Tom Brady stuck his peepee into the Falcons and there was nothing they could do
Arthur Blank jinxed them on the sidelines in the 3rd Q he cooled them right offsmiser.jpg

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after baker and a few others shit on him, hes lost his luster
ESPN Colin > Fox Colin

Colin doesn’t even take phone calls anymore. On ESPN he was way less filtered and sometimes straight up hilarious. FOX of all places has turned him into a gossip sports show with celebrity guests for three hours. I miss the old Colin.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you realize he scored 0 after halftime right, nice way to just blame the d
Ahh fuck. Ryan had nothing to do with that loss.
Zero.
I have always claimed QBs get to much credit for team wins & to much credit for team losses, but this is dumb.
a defense gives up a 28-3 lead in one quarter.
Dont blame the QB.
More so. the dumbass coaches were the worst.
They went full on Cowboy mode.
Cowboys do this shit anytime they get a 9 point lead. Lets just go into the most predictable offense ever trying to run out the clock (even though in the Falcon/Pat game there were a shit ton of time left) As if there wasnt a quality team on the other side of the ball completely incapable of taking advantage of such dumbassery.

Now Wentz is a jackass that fails because he goes off script all the time to be the man. (then lose because his coaches knew what they were doing) Foles proves that.
So if you want to blame Ryan. it would be for not creating a mutiny & ignore the coaches gameplan (being more like Wentz)

Couple that with some penalties (called & non called that would have virtually ended the game) Which isnt him doing anything wrong. Sounds like you are going a long ways to blame the QB for everything that has nothing to do with the QB.

Ryan played well & honestly his performance didnt deserve to lose. but the team did lose, but not from his doing.

That is just standard lets just blame the QB shit.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zero.
I have always claimed QBs get to much credit for team wins & to much credit for team losses, but this is dumb.
Dont blame the QB.
Cowboys do this shit anytime they get a 9 point lead. Lets just go into the most predictable offense ever trying to run out the clock (even though in the Falcon/Pat game there were a shit ton of time left) As if there wasnt a quality team on the other side of the ball completely incapable of taking advantage of such dumbassery.

Now Wentz is a jackass that fails because he goes off script all the time to be the man. (then lose because his coaches knew what they were doing) Foles proves that.
So if you want to blame Ryan. it would be for not creating a mutiny & ignore the coaches gameplan (being more like Wentz)

Couple that with some penalties (called & non called that would have virtually ended the game) Which isnt him doing anything wrong. Sounds like you are going a long ways to blame the QB for everything that has nothing to do with the QB.

Ryan played well & honestly his performance didnt deserve to lose. but the team did lose, but not from his doing.

Matt has enough cache and cred in ATL that he could've audibled out of the last 2 pass calls to runs , kicked the FG and it's game over. That said thats not how that team operated . They were a balls to the wall offense . Should've never been on him to need to audible though . The game was over after JJs catch . Shit they could've knelt on it 3 times. Shanny got greedy and didn't think about game situation . Same reason NE got the strip sack . No need to pass it there at 28-9. Run it , punt it. 4 more minutes gone. Game over .

People ( for 2.5 years ) have been saying they "got too conservative " when the opposite is true . They kept going for it even when going for it was literally the only way they could lose

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt has enough cache and cred in ATL that he could've audibled out of the last 2 pass calls to runs , kicked the FG and it's game over. That said thats not how that team operated . They were a balls to the wall offense . Should've never been on him to need to audible though . The game was over after JJs catch . Shit they could've knelt on it 3 times. Shanny got greedy and didn't think about game situation . Same reason NE got the strip sack . No need to pass it there at 28-9. Run it , punt it. 4 more minutes gone. Game over .

People ( for 2.5 years ) have been saying they "got too conservative " when the opposite is true . They kept going for it even when going for it was literally the only way they could lose
tell me where he fucked up.
Whether he can audible or not. he doesnt call the plays.
Whether he passes for 1st downs & a penalty takes it away. He didnt create the penalty. there is a shit ton of times that game could have been over. with him doing his job. But wasnt because one thing or another that had nothing to do with him. trying to pin point a play or hell even a series to say see it was him. Doesnt excuse coaching, which btw they changed how they were playing in the 2nd half. They literally changed what was working to be cute.
& no matter if King of three & outs (Tim Tebow) was your QB. Doesnt excuse a defense of blowing a 28-3 lead in one quarter (barring lets say a QB throwing two pick 6's in that quarter)

Again everyone likes to either blame the QB or glorify the QB for all wins & losses.
This loss had nothing to do with Ryan.

If it were the other way around & the Pats lost in such a dramatic fashion. With Brady's pedigree. he wouldnt have been blamed. & I wouldnt have blamed him either. its a stupid thought. Basic, Simple & common. But stupid nonetheless.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN Colin > Fox Colin

Colin doesn’t even take phone calls anymore. On ESPN he was way less filtered and sometimes straight up hilarious. FOX of all places has turned him into a gossip sports show with celebrity guests for three hours. I miss the old Colin.
i agree. But whats funny about that is, almost every other espn show is filtered to wazoo, and i enjoyed fox personalities and shows better. stranger, wonder why.......

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zero.
Dont blame the QB.

well lets be honest, if you wanna give him credit for smoking in the first half, and putting them up, but zero blame for the falters , thats just not fair. He played the whole game. was the playcalling bad, yes. Was the d horrid, yes. but he didnt help the 2nd hald

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tell me where he fucked up.
Whether he can audible or not. he doesnt call the plays.
Whether he passes for 1st downs & a penalty takes it away. He didnt create the penalty. there is a shit ton of times that game could have been over. with him doing his job. But wasnt because one thing or another that had nothing to do with him. trying to pin point a play or hell even a series to say see it was him. Doesnt excuse coaching, which btw they changed how they were playing in the 2nd half. They literally changed what was working to be cute.
& no matter if King of three & outs (Tim Tebow) was your QB. Doesnt excuse a defense of blowing a 28-3 lead in one quarter (barring lets say a QB throwing two pick 6's in that quarter)

Again everyone likes to either blame the QB or glorify the QB for all wins & losses.
This loss had nothing to do with Ryan.

If it were the other way around & the Pats lost in such a dramatic fashion. With Brady's pedigree. he wouldnt have been blamed. & I wouldnt have blamed him either. its a stupid thought. Basic, Simple & common. But stupid nonetheless.
For sure . Its the way it is

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN Colin > Fox Colin

Still like his weekly NFL picks. He is usually pretty good predicting games week to week. Some takes he hits the money on, but mostly it looks like he is just trying to get the attention. Just getting really lame now.