• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Current +4 MLB Draft : CHAT

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody interested in ^ let me know... :thumb:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN update... Well some steam was let out of my sails lol... A friend of hers made the connect and he said they were very interested in taking her from where she was which was why I was amped... She had the interview yesterday and the managing editor is very interested, however my wife didn't feel the same enthusiasm from the vp that was also on the call... She said he said he really liked her work but wanted to know how it could incorporate sports more since they are sports centric... It's still a possibility, she's sending her clips and they are supposed to meet again but it doesn't look like the huge thing we might of thought... I'll keep you guys posted... :tsk:

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN update... Well some steam was let out of my sails lol... A friend of hers made the connect and he said they were very interested in taking her from where she was which was why I was amped... She had the interview yesterday and the managing editor is very interested, however my wife didn't feel the same enthusiasm from the vp that was also on the call... She said he said he really liked her work but wanted to know how it could incorporate sports more since they are sports centric... It's still a possibility, she's sending her clips and they are supposed to meet again but it doesn't look like the huge thing we might of thought... I'll keep you guys posted... :tsk:

I missed the first part of this. What position? Can she get me in next? :suds:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed the first part of this. What position? Can she get me in next? :suds:

Lol... It's a writing position for their site... What do you do...?

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol... It's a writing position for their site... What do you do...?

I'm a journalist! Cover high school sports for the Star-Ledger right now.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a journalist!

Well, that's fortuitous... I'll ask her what the deal is... This particular site has to do with gender, cultural and race relations, at least that's what her friend said... After visiting the site and the interview it was found while true it Has more of a sports slant... She's into sports but her writing isn't very sport related per say although there is room to make those stories it might not be as good a fit as initially anticipated...

She was introduced through a free lancer so she's still not "in" but if you have some clips I'll see if she can pass them along when she talks to the managing editor again...

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that's fortuitous... I'll ask her what the deal is... This particular site has to do with gender, cultural and race relations, at least that's what her friend said... After visiting the site and the interview it was found while true it Has more of a sports slant... She's into sports but her writing isn't very sport related per say although there is room to make those stories it might not be as good a fit as initially anticipated...

She was introduced through a free lancer so she's still not "in" but if you have some clips I'll see if she can pass them along when she talks to the managing editor again...

Idk if that kind of site would actually be the best fit for me. I appreciate it though.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off how did a schmuck like you marry such a talented woman? Also, quit using big words like fortuitous you'll scare Ritzy!

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off how did a schmuck like you marry such a talented woman? Also, quit using big words like fortuitous you'll scare Ritzy!

Clyde Frazier only one I hear use that word and he does it regularly during Knicks broadcasts lol

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Football saved my life lol... No football no college, no college we don't meet... Of course after we met I just used the sales pitches that Milk enjoys only made them about me and presto chango I'm in baby! :wtf: