• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crosby still sucks

fanwagon

G for C
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season in Review:

Well guys, it stings big time right now. I'm writing this while watching the handshake line. Let it burn, be pissed, rant about trades but there are some overwhelming points we need to take from this season.

The flyers are good, very good. They extremely young and will improve. For really the first time in nearly 20 years of being a fan, I am actually not that pissed at being eliminated and the game just ended. Fact is that this is only the beginning. We are going to enjoy this team for years and years to come.

The forwards are excellent and homer's gonna build up the D. Bryz will get it together. The first season for a goalie in philly will be tough for ANYONE. I truly think Bryz was our best player in this series by a good margin. (Wellwood is the only one close) Too bad game 5 wasnt that great for him.

Claude Girioux is going to be the captain next year. It will happen. He is the most exciting player in the league right now and will be for a while. Its been great to watch this guy so far. I cant wait to see what he does next year and years to come.

If you had told me at the beginning of the year that the flyers would completely rebuild, have a similar result from last year and beat the penguins in the best way possible, I wouldve taken it in a heartbeat.

We beat the ever living shit out of the pens and then ran out of gas in the end. Does that sound like a young team to you? (Other than winning the cup) This is the best way to get ousted. Guess how many rookies we are gonna have next year? These guys will have grown up big time. Look out NHL!

I look forward to "armchair gm'ing" with you guys this summer. I cant wait for next year!

Oh yeah,

Crosby still sucks

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
beautiful post.

pretty much all my feelings as well.

i'm getting to work on the cap central post now, cause next year is gunna be a mighty good year in flyer land.. i can feel it

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to unload some major rep for fanwagon. He's reaching 50 and now it's time for me to reward the man. Nice posting my man!

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really am not as upset by this loss since there is so much to look forward to with the young players and really this team was so injured all year long it was just a matter of time before it caught them.

Love that they got this far, knocked off Crosby and gave us some serious good things to look forward too next year.

fanwagon

G for C
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
beautiful post.

pretty much all my feelings as well.

i'm getting to work on the cap central post now, cause next year is gunna be a mighty good year in flyer land.. i can feel it

I'm going to unload some major rep for fanwagon. He's reaching 50 and now it's time for me to reward the man. Nice posting my man!

Thanks fellas! Well thats 50. Does that mean im full up now? LOL. I wont be keeping track of my post count from here on out. Truth is, I dont care about it. Its a blast chattin hockey with you guys.

An additional comment to my post above:

I cant say enough about G. What a class act. Yeah maybe he gave a bit of a cheap shot the other night, but what a big statement to be in the line.

G>crosby>everyone else. What a player we have on our side gents!

Last edited by a moderator:

puckslut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on Fanwagon- I swear you read my mind! Our Flyers are a young team but that's the way to go. They'll sneak up out of nowhere in a year or two and win the cup and no one will ever see it coming. Watch out NHL- you're gonna get rocked....especially you Crosby (and by the way Crosby- YOU SUCK!)

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on Fanwagon- I swear you read my mind! Our Flyers are a young team but that's the way to go. They'll sneak up out of nowhere in a year or two and win the cup and no one will ever see it coming. Watch out NHL- you're gonna get rocked....especially you Crosby (and by the way Crosby- YOU SUCK!)

Is this Las under a new screen name?:welcome:

puckslut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks! I didn't know about this forum until tonight! I'm so sad that I missed it all season, you guys are awesome! Way better than the other forums I'm in. Count on me to be here next season when we dominate the NHL!!!! Watch out Stanley Cup- here we come!!!

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks fellas! Well thats 50. Does that mean im full up now? LOL. I wont be keeping track of my post count from here on out. Truth is, I dont care about it. Its a blast chattin hockey with you guys.

An additional comment to my post above:

I cant say enough about G. What a class act. Yeah maybe he gave a bit of a cheap shot the other night, but what a big statement to be in the line.

G>crosby>everyone else. What a player we have on our side gents!

lol, gotta be a record opening rep.. over 12k!? lmao!

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks! I didn't know about this forum until tonight! I'm so sad that I missed it all season, you guys are awesome! Way better than the other forums I'm in. Count on me to be here next season when we dominate the NHL!!!! Watch out Stanley Cup- here we come!!!

welcome!

stick around in the offseason too, it stays very active in here with trade talk, draft talk, and cap talk.. one of the best sources of information on the web IMO

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think fanwagon took over my record. I could swear when I hit 50'my rep was pretty high, not like this. Lol.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season in Review:

Well guys, it stings big time right now. I'm writing this while watching the handshake line. Let it burn, be pissed, rant about trades but there are some overwhelming points we need to take from this season.

The flyers are good, very good. They extremely young and will improve. For really the first time in nearly 20 years of being a fan, I am actually not that pissed at being eliminated and the game just ended. Fact is that this is only the beginning. We are going to enjoy this team for years and years to come.

The forwards are excellent and homer's gonna build up the D. Bryz will get it together. The first season for a goalie in philly will be tough for ANYONE. I truly think Bryz was our best player in this series by a good margin. (Wellwood is the only one close) Too bad game 5 wasnt that great for him.

Claude Girioux is going to be the captain next year. It will happen. He is the most exciting player in the league right now and will be for a while. Its been great to watch this guy so far. I cant wait to see what he does next year and years to come.

If you had told me at the beginning of the year that the flyers would completely rebuild, have a similar result from last year and beat the penguins in the best way possible, I wouldve taken it in a heartbeat.

We beat the ever living shit out of the pens and then ran out of gas in the end. Does that sound like a young team to you? (Other than winning the cup) This is the best way to get ousted. Guess how many rookies we are gonna have next year? These guys will have grown up big time. Look out NHL!

I look forward to "armchair gm'ing" with you guys this summer. I cant wait for next year!

Oh yeah,

Crosby still sucks

lol!!..welcome fanwagon.:peace2:

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I love the fact that the Pens showed there true colors for national audiences, and that bitch Crosby. I ordered that shirt that said, Guess what we don't like u either. At least they took out the Pens!!!!!