• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crazy!?? Cards and murray

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like the Raiders are pretty invested in Carr
They should be. If his back is healthy (which I know is not a given), he can be a top 10 QB. They need to get him a real RB, and they need to focus on the OL in the draft for sure, but his WR/TE spots are very solid. He's also under contract through the 2022 season.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should be. If his back is healthy (which I know is not a given), he can be a top 10 QB. They need to get him a real RB, and they need to focus on the OL in the draft for sure, but his WR/TE spots are very solid. He's also under contract through the 2022 season.

The last thing they need to do is draft a QB in the top 5. That would be a horrible decision, they have so many other needs

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every Chiefs, Broncos and Chargers fan is totally fine with Carr being the Raiders QB for the next decade. He is very firmly in the Andy Dalton zone.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every Chiefs, Broncos and Chargers fan is totally fine with Carr being the Raiders QB for the next decade. He is very firmly in the Andy Dalton zone.
I actually feel bad for Dalton. It's too bad he wasted his prime years playing for such a sorry excuse for a head coach. The early 2010's Bengals teams were really good, they just had unfortunate leadership. I thought this offseason, the Broncos should've tried to trade for him rather than waste an asset on Flacco, who is horrendous.

Thankfully Carr is almost 4 years younger than Dalton, so he still has a lot of football in him. I'd put him at a level ahead of Dalton.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd put him at a level ahead of Dalton.
Nah. If anything he is a level below him. Carr has only been a top 15 QB once in the past five years. Most QBs that bad dont even last that long, tbh.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as the Raiders.
Knowing Gruden. I wouldnt be surprised if they had 10 QBs in camp LOL
So drafting one with their top pick wouldnt surprise me either.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well one was drafted 35th overall, the other 36th

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been watching more and more of Murray....

I don't think there is any chance of him getting past the #3 spot in the draft. He is that good of a prospect.

I could understand the Cards and SF both standing pat after falling in love with Bosa and Williams and deciding to ride out their current QB situation for better or worse (although IMO it would be a huge mistake for the Cards).

But after that either the Giants, Tampa or Miami are going to go all in on Murray and move up to the Jets spot to leap frog Oakland. Or it could be one of those top 10 trades where Oakland has to proactively move up a single spot to block a trade.

But #3 is as far as Murray falls. He is way too good of a prospect for all 4 of those teams (plus Arizona) not to fall in love and make a move IMO.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think there is any chance of him getting past the #3 spot in the draft. He is that good of a prospect.

I could understand the Cards and SF both standing pat after falling in love with Bosa and Williams and deciding to ride out their current QB situation for better or worse (although IMO it would be a huge mistake for the Cards).

But after that either the Giants, Tampa or Miami are going to go all in on Murray and move up to the Jets spot to leap frog Oakland. Or it could be one of those top 10 trades where Oakland has to proactively move up a single spot to block a trade.

But #3 is as far as Murray falls. He is way too good of a prospect for all 4 of those teams (plus Arizona) not to fall in love and make a move IMO.
kingsbury is crazy

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see them doing that, but I guess it is not as crazy as hiring a new head coach, trading up to get a QB, firing that coach, hiring another new coach, and drafting a new QB #1 overall the very next year.

Or this could be the biggest smokescreen of all time.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm the Raiders at 4 and Arizona gives me Rosen and their number 1 next year if give them 4. Personally I like Rosen more than any QB in this draft so I wouldn't do that as Arizona but I think you could justify that trade from both teams perspective.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Jets could make a trade but with Josh Allen or another defensive player OTB that better be getting a lot in return. I do see the NYG taking a QB but I haven't heard much about Murray in that discussion but you never know.

Either way Murray is most likely falling to the Giants, Miami, Cincy or possibly Tampa (less than the other teams) but possibly by trade up.

I wouldn't be shocked if he fell to 6 though.