• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crawford shines on the road trip

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon Crawford grew up in the Bay Area. He attended Giants games as a child. He was there when the Giants almost left SF for Florida and was pictured in a article by the SF Chronicle standing slumped over the rail with a big frown on his face. I was also there that last day of the season and had the same frown going myself. He grew up a Giants fan and now he is living the dream as a SF Giants player. He now has taken the next step in his development as a shortstop in MLB and the frown has been turned upside down .

Crawford simply dominated the position the last 2 weeks or so and his confidence is sky high. His Houdini like plays have brought the WOW's from Giants fans. He saved at least 2 games on the trip and might of been the most valuable player on the trip. He also has taken a huge step in hitting left handed pitchers which he has struggled with.

This just might be the year it all clicks in and he becomes a force at the shortstop position. He was on his way last year but had a injury to his fingers that messed up his year. From the kid who frowned when his team was about to leave for Florida he has become a Giants World Champion and created great memories for the fans who sat next to him at Candlestick Park that sad day. One of the great stories on this Giants team full of great stories. Can't wait to see what he has next up his sleeve.

Go Brandon Crawford !!

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap::thrasher::peace: