• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

crabs back mid to late November?

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm not too optimistic that he will be 100% though. Did you also hear the comment made by Demaryius Thomas in regard to his experience coming back from that same injury??

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not too optimistic that he will be 100% though. Did you also hear the comment made by Demaryius Thomas in regard to his experience coming back from that same injury??

Yeah, didn't he say it took him about 18 months to feel 100% again? The good thing is that everyone heals differently, so there is a very small chance Crabs might heal quicker than Thomas but I think his time frame is a fair and conservative estimate for Crabtree's recovery.

Suggs is another example of sorts. He partially tore his Achilles around the same time Crabs did a year earlier and was able to return to the field, but he was just a shell of himself at the end of the year. Although he was able to make a few plays, just not as many as he used to or how many he has made this year after his 18 months.

Hunter's recovery is also encouraging for Crabtree. So far I haven't seen any major losses to his game. But, he had only partially torn his and was activated after 8.5 months. Crabtree is shooting for 6 months on a fully torn Achilles? I hope his rushing back doesn't do more harm.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, didn't he say it took him about 18 months to feel 100% again? The good thing is that everyone heals differently, so there is a very small chance Crabs might heal quicker than Thomas but I think his time frame is a fair and conservative estimate for Crabtree's recovery.

Suggs is another example of sorts. He partially tore his Achilles around the same time Crabs did a year earlier and was able to return to the field, but he was just a shell of himself at the end of the year. Although he was able to make a few plays, just not as many as he used to or how many he has made this year after his 18 months.

Hunter's recovery is also encouraging for Crabtree. So far I haven't seen any major losses to his game. But, he had only partially torn his and was activated after 8.5 months. Crabtree is shooting for 6 months on a fully torn Achilles? I hope his rushing back doesn't do more harm.

That is why I hope they don't bring him back that soon.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is why I hope they don't bring him back that soon.

Yeah, that would be disastrous if he rushed back and somehow did more harm... I guess I'm still traumatized from when Jerry Rice did that in 1997. That was kind of a freak injury, but he rushed back and then broke the patella on the same knee that was torn up by Sapp. I remember at the time it was implied that he broke the bone because it was weakened by his previous knee injury.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait for Crabtree to come back but I hope he's not rushing it...

Everything I'm reading/hearing that he's on a good pace so it doesn't sound like it but better be safe than sorry....

Hopefully the team can continue to pile wins to ensure Crabtree's return won't be rushed....