• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: cowboys vs bears 820 faux

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I'm trying to get at is...they are the SAME!!! They belong in the same category of good decent QBs that are the best fit for the team they are on right now.

If you mean young and still improving then I'm with you. Will they be franchise QBs in 2 more years time? I think Trubisky will be. I don't know enough on Dak to say either way. But to make a determination this early in the processes is a fools game.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, other than the fact that we actually got a couple of turnovers, I'd say it played out about as I expected.

The Cowboys may just have the worst defense in the NFL at this point and the Offense hasn't been that much better lately. Hopefully the Eagles can one up them again like they did last week. It's a race to the bottom at this point in the embarrassment known as the NFC East :gaah:
Your D scheme has been exposed 10 years ago. Everyone knows how to beat it now days. Hell it was our scheme in the 90's. You got the talent just not the coaching.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if they go 2-1 to finish, that would be pretty solid and give them some hope going into next season

giphy.gif

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even the Redskins are a long shot to win in the NFC East... :dhd:

before last weekend, they were 5,000 to 1 to win NFC.

this week they're 1,500 to 1. the whole Division should be wearing bags over their heads.

Reactions: GNG

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WAsn't it early in the game when Dak hit Mack on the follow through? I wonder (hope) if that had to do with some of the throws in the middle of the game

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WAsn't it early in the game when Dak hit Mack on the follow through? I wonder (hope) if that had to do with some of the throws in the middle of the game

The Cowboys season is spinning out of control.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you mean young and still improving then I'm with you. Will they be franchise QBs in 2 more years time? I think Trubisky will be. I don't know enough on Dak to say either way. But to make a determination this early in the processes is a fools game.

This early? It's Dak's 4th full year as a starter. He shouldn't still be making the mistakes and the mis-throws he's making. He's also 3-10 since last year against teams with a winning record. Dak should be a better leader than this already if people think he's a franchise QB.

Gotta give Trubisky at least another year to see how he improves, in my opinion.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are you talking to?

Prescott...IIRC anyone calling him elite BEFORE this game, and certainly not after....the bottomline is he's going to make a big contract this offseason.

Trubisky...if he wins these next 3 games...or even 2 of the next 3...he will be the QB of the Bears next yr. But as it stands right now, CHI (7-6) after a 12-4 season a year ago has exactly 1 win over a team with a winning record...MIN week 4. Point here...just beating the fading Cowboys is not enough to hang his hat on as the starter for next yr.

After the first 3 games of the season, people were claiming that Dak should be in the elite discussion. He's gonna get his money, but he won't be worth the money he gets.

For Trubisky, I'm not talking about just this game, it's as a whole. Dak is 3-10 against winning teams since last year, Trubisky is 5-4 including a win over the Rams last year who were the NFC champs. He was able to lead the offense, who is ranked 26th in the league in PPG, by the way, to 31 points in 3 quarters against a top 10 defense.

This isn't about Trubisky or Dak being a franchise QB, neither of them are. They both can be but they need to both improve and improve fast. The window of opportunity for both of these teams to win a championship anytime soon is small and closing fast. They just happen to be in a situation where both Chicago's and Dallas' backup QB situation is one of the shittiest in the league, so both teams have no other option but to have them out there starting games. They are both in the same situation, young QBs who are decent and can win games but need some serious improvements before being moved out of the "good young QB" category, for me.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This early? It's Dak's 4th full year as a starter. He shouldn't still be making the mistakes and the mis-throws he's making. He's also 3-10 since last year against teams with a winning record. Dak should be a better leader than this already if people think he's a franchise QB.

Gotta give Trubisky at least another year to see how he improves, in my opinion.
I'm not a big Dak supporter but most of the blame should be on their defense.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like I said I don't know enough on Dak. Trubs was always a long term project because he had no real college experience. When we drafted him we were in the middle of a rebuild and thought we had the time. Then because the defense got so good we did not have the time.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the first 3 games of the season, people were claiming that Dak should be in the elite discussion. He's gonna get his money, but he won't be worth the money he gets.

For Trubisky, I'm not talking about just this game, it's as a whole. Dak is 3-10 against winning teams since last year, Trubisky is 5-4 including a win over the Rams last year who were the NFC champs. He was able to lead the offense, who is ranked 26th in the league in PPG, by the way, to 31 points in 3 quarters against a top 10 defense.

This isn't about Trubisky or Dak being a franchise QB, neither of them are. They both can be but they need to both improve and improve fast. The window of opportunity for both of these teams to win a championship anytime soon is small and closing fast. They just happen to be in a situation where both Chicago's and Dallas' backup QB situation is one of the shittiest in the league, so both teams have no other option but to have them out there starting games. They are both in the same situation, young QBs who are decent and can win games but need some serious improvements before being moved out of the "good young QB" category, for me.

As a whole and what you're doing lately are weighted differently...especially for a young QB...MT hasn't played as well this season. Dak will get paid because he's the next guy in line in a marketplace where QBs make 25-30 mil per. Not b/c he's a top 5 or elite, but imo he has elevated his play this season...DAL as a whole has been the bigger disappointment.