• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys Season May Be Over

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Boys. :rolleyes2:

Just had to do it.

who had divisional round in the office pool?
I’m sticking to my statement. Cowboys season is “over” every August. The only thing to be determined in that dynamic is when how and why the excruciating disappointment comes. They aren’t winning shit.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who said they were?
meantime, you didn't know shit then, perhaps it gets better for you.
Haha sure I did. The Cowboys don’t win Super Bowls anymore. A Cowboys season is over every year before it starts.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too soon?

FJQ_Q7gXIAQnW7o.jpg:large
I'm not allowed to do this :wank:.
So...:grouphug:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A real fanbase would wait to bump this until they won a Super Bowl or they at least made it to the Super Bowl. The Cowboys beat an 8-9 team in a playoff game and now they’re acting like “Mission Accomplished”. Why? This is what they’ve become conditioned to expect. The goal isn’t for America’s team to win Super Bowls anymore.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A real fanbase would wait to bump this until they won a Super Bowl or they at least made it to the Super Bowl. The Cowboys beat an 8-9 team in a playoff game and now they’re acting like “Mission Accomplished”. Why? This is what they’ve become conditioned to expect. The goal isn’t for America’s team to win Super Bowls anymore.
Why? Facts areva lot of people claimed the Cowboys season was done week one, here we are in post season and they are still alive.

What I haven't seen is many Cowboys fans claiming they will win this SB.

On the other hand many Eagles fans have already engraved the Lombardi, gonna be great when they fail

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Facts areva lot of people claimed the Cowboys season was done week one, here we are in post season and they are still alive.

What I haven't seen is many Cowboys fans claiming they will win this SB.

On the other hand many Eagles fans have already engraved the Lombardi, gonna be great when they fail
Yep.
- I’m that guy standing behind my declaration the season is over. That’s been the case in every August since I graduated high school.
- Of course you don’t see Cowboys fans claiming they’ll win the Super Bowl. That’s an inane prediction and after nearly 30 years of failure would be a foolish prediction.
- One Eagles fan has engraved Lombardi - not many Eagles fans. But duly noted that your greatest hope these playoffs is reveling in the schadenfreude that comes from another team’s demise.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do spin well. Never mind your other stated football points in this thread.

Let me draw a picture for you since you're new. The Cowboy fan's "goal" is playoff advancement followed by two advancements in the same playoff season to reach something nobody thinks will ever happen again, NFC Championship game appearance. Now I know such a storied franchise like the eagles can't understand that. Thankfully I've seen 8 cowboy SB's with 5 dubs. Sorry, I'm not allowed to mention anything good pre 21st century. Any minute now iggloo will be here posting that large 1990's cell phone picture when Dallas was last relevant.

Now to this term relevant...I blame NFL fans for keeping Big D as the number one Pro football talking point all these years. I'm not sure ole Jerry could have keep this going without the other NFC East fans contributions. Keep your eye on the prize coach. This is Philly's year, the Cowboys are just a foot note.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One Eagles fan has engraved Lombardi - not many Eagles fans. But duly noted that your greatest hope these playoffs is reveling in the schadenfreude that comes from another team’s demise.
:wash:

The bold part is extra special.

for such a smart guy, you sure post stupid shit.
Perhaps football isn't your thing.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do spin well. Never mind your other stated football points in this thread.

Let me draw a picture for you since you're new. The Cowboy fan's "goal" is playoff advancement followed by two advancements in the same playoff season to reach something nobody thinks will ever happen again, NFC Championship game appearance. Now I know such a storied franchise like the eagles can't understand that. Thankfully I've seen 8 cowboy SB's with 5 dubs. Sorry, I'm not allowed to mention anything good pre 21st century. Any minute now iggloo will be here posting that large 1990's cell phone picture when Dallas was last relevant.

Now to this term relevant...I blame NFL fans for keeping Big D as the number one Pro football talking point all these years. I'm not sure ole Jerry could have keep this going without the other NFC East fans contributions. Keep your eye on the prize coach. This is Philly's year, the Cowboys are just a foot note.
The only thing we know for sure is that the Cowboys will be someone's footnote. We don't know yet if that will be the Eagles

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wash:

The bold part is extra special.

for such a smart guy, you sure post stupid shit.
Perhaps football isn't your thing.
You can admit it, Huckelfuck. You had to look that word up, didn't you?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing we know for sure is that the Cowboys will be someone's footnote. We don't know yet if that will be the Eagles
I'm pulling for the eagles.
Cowboys play better being the underdog. The GMen would kick Dallas's ass in Texas. Can't relive that 07 season.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pulling for the eagles.
Cowboys play better being the underdog. The GMen would kick Dallas's ass in Texas. Can't relive that 07 season.
Holy shit! You think you're beating the Niners? 4th straight game on the road and you're beating the Niners? Gotcha.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
- One Eagles fan has engraved Lombardi - not many Eagles fans. But duly noted that your greatest hope these playoffs is reveling in the schadenfreude that comes from another team’s demise.

One? You're completely full of shit.