• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Cowboys @ Rams 8:20 NBC

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF in the cellar, sounds like old times LOL.
Too funny. AZ should have won that game going away. They are a young team just learning how to win.

The SF defense is really good, but the offense is very suspect. When you neutralize Kittle, as Budda Baker did, they are a below-average offense.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too funny. AZ should have won that game going away. They are a young team just learning how to win.

The SF defense is really good, but the offense is very suspect. When you neutralize Kittle, as Budda Baker did, they are a below-average offense.
Totally agree on the Kittle assessment. That is why Seattle bolstered the safety position. But I think SF's D is only good when the front can disrupt the QB and guys like Murray, Wilson, Mahomes are elusive and can make the secondary vulnerable, especially late in games when the guys up front get tired and Jimmy G's bad decision making and play has the defense on the field too much, imo. They do have an easy schedule coming up in the next few weeks though so they will win a few and Garappolo can pad some stats. The division is wide open and lots can happen but I liked watching Kyler Murray. The kid is a baller.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good play by Fuller. Terrible decision by McCarthy. Not only the decision to not tie the game, which was bafflingly stupid, but also the decision to have a rookie run the crosser.
While rookie made the play

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we pencil Jalen Ramsay in for a stroll down the red carpet in a tuxedo to get his best actor oscar? Not that I fault the guy though. Do what you have to do to win. :suds:

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SF is in rough shape with its WR's. I fully expected AZ to win that game, and expect them to be good this year but SF has a damn good shot at getting revenge in the rematch.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No surprise there. McCarthy is a terrible head coach and will lead the Cowboys to an 8-8 record at best this year.
I was big on McCarthy going into this season, but that is all gone now. What a bone-headed string of decisions late in the game. You practically never pass up a chance to tie late in the game.

I fully expect the Cowboys to underperform their record this year, but their division is so damn soft (Washington is the only team with a win?!?!?), they still likely win 10 games and be one of the first teams to punch their ticket to the postseason. But getting a token trip to the postseason will only give them crappier draft picks.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF is in rough shape with its WR's. I fully expected AZ to win that game, and expect them to be good this year but SF has a damn good shot at getting revenge in the rematch.
No doubt. I expected AZ to be around 500 this year so I fully expect SF to come back with a vengeance. Last year, AZ loses that game because of inexperience. This game will help them start to turn the corner. They have the talent, they just need to believe.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. I expected AZ to be around 500 this year so I fully expect SF to come back with a vengeance. Last year, AZ loses that game because of inexperience. This game will help them start to turn the corner. They have the talent, they just need to believe.
the one big thing that AZ has going against them is a super tough division. I think they have a damn good shot at the playoffs though, especially with that week 1 win. They are going to be a very scary wildcard team that no one will want a piece of.
On a side note, did the NFL switch over to 3 wildcard teams this postseason?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good play by Fuller. Terrible decision by McCarthy. Not only the decision to not tie the game, which was bafflingly stupid, but also the decision to have a rookie run the crosser.
Right on the first. Wrong on the second. He is their best open field guy and maybe has the best hands also. He was the perfect choice. He got caught up in the muck because the back up TE ran behind him too shallow and he should have tried to get deeper after he crossed, but I think at that point he's thinking ball and not where am I running my route. Yes, he should have been deeper, but not sure the reasoning is accurate. Plus, it took a great play by Fuller there.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on the first. Wrong on the second. He is their best open field guy and maybe has the best hands also. He was the perfect choice. He got caught up in the muck because the back up TE ran behind him too shallow and he should have tried to get deeper after he crossed, but I think at that point he's thinking ball and not where am I running my route. Yes, he should have been deeper, but not sure the reasoning is accurate. Plus, it took a great play by Fuller there.

This was Lamb's first professional football game of any kind. To put him into a high leverage situation is asking an awful lot. The Cowboys marched down the field throwing to Cooper. IMO, Cooper would have more likely been at the sticks.

You weren't looking for a big open field play. You were looking for 4 yards.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was Lamb's first professional football game of any kind. To put him into a high leverage situation is asking an awful lot. The Cowboys marched down the field throwing to Cooper. IMO, Cooper would have more likely been at the sticks.

You weren't looking for a big open field play. You were looking for 4 yards.
And Cooper pretty much lost the game by dropping one the previous drive that would have been a first down. The guy isn't your average rookie and you absolutely want an open field play if something just like that happens. Plus they were probably thinking it's less likely to have Ramsey on Lamb than Cooper on that play. Any time I run a play out in space if I'm the Cowboys I want it to be Lamb. Doesn't mean he is better than Cooper, but he is better in space. The play failed so I really don't care who did what. It should have been 3 points

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I still say the even dumber call was running the ball on 3rd and 6. WTF??? It's like the Minnesota game in the red zone from last year. Who does that in that part of the field and that point in the game? In retrospect they would have been better off if they lost 3 yards on the 3rd down run and were forced to kick it

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak did a good job of getting the ball out quickly all night or there could have been double digit sacks. He had no time all night

This man is just unfair as the tweet states...

jesus!