• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys DL Demarcus Lawrence verbally assaults young child

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying so and so has more talent because of where they were drafted is using the draft as a measuring stick. ?

A measuring stick for talent sure, but talent is not the only factor in who will be good at this level especially for QBs. Before you see them play at this level overall talent is all you can go on. No one laughed at us for drafting Mitch but some laughed at moving up for him. Me I applauded. Our GM seen who he wanted and made sure to get him.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A measuring stick for talent sure, but talent is not the only factor in who will be good at this level especially for QBs. Before you see them play at this level overall talent is all you can go on. No one laughed at us for drafting Mitch but some laughed at moving up for him. Me I applauded. Our GM seen who he wanted and made sure to get him.

Sure

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...ng-at-bears-whove-descended-into-anarchy/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndic...afting-mitchell-trubisky-2nd-overall.amp.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports...acle-worst-nfl-draft-flub-ever-194335519.html

I can add more, but that's just piling on.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure your point? 3 out of 3 thousand or more. He was most everybody's No.1 QB coming out. We moved up because teams were contacting us to get our spot to take him and SF was offering theirs spot 1 above us. I can necro stuff to support what I'm saying all day long but what's the point. We saw the guy we wanted and got the guy we wanted. Some don't like the move and some do. I personally did and still do. He is raw and taking awhile to get going but everything you could ever want in a QB is there. If it takes him a few seasons to become a good QB then so be it. Guys are playing well into their 40's now days. You might not like him but he is my favorite Bear and I have zero regrets.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure your point? 3 out of 3 thousand or more. He was most everybody's No.1 QB coming out. We moved up because teams were contacting us to get our spot to take him and SF was offering theirs spot 1 above us. I can necro stuff to support what I'm saying all day long but what's the point. We saw the guy we wanted and got the guy we wanted. Some don't like the move and some do. I personally did and still do. He is raw and taking awhile to get going but everything you could ever want in a QB is there. If it takes him a few seasons to become a good QB then so be it. Guys are playing well into their 40's now days. You might not like him but he is my favorite Bear and I have zero regrets.
Just to be clear, are you suggesting that Trubisky was almost everyone's #1 QB coming out that year?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to be clear, are you suggesting that Trubisky was almost everyone's #1 QB coming out that year?
Yes, the fact many said they should draft other than QB in 17 and find their QB in 18 doesn't matter.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk to all the talking heads and scouts that had him as the No.1 QB. I'm just a fan rooting for my QB.
No, you are a guy talking shit to other fans if they don't believe your bullshit that your QB is great.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The bold is your issue. You claim he is already "way better than Dak and it's not even close" and anyone that doesn't agree is "a moron that will know it by the end of the year". Mitch has one backed-into probowl and a #2 draft selection, that's it. Dak hasn't set the world on fire, but he has more "awards" as you call them and is better in almost every statistical way. If you think he will be better by the end of each's career, so be it. But STFU with trashing another player that to date has run circles around your extra-chromosome-looking QB and calling anyone that points that fact out names.

But you are still running your goddamned mouth like you have a fucking clue. :L

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the fact many said they should draft other than QB in 17 and find their QB in 18 doesn't matter.
They had just signed Glennon to a new contract if I remember right. Then traded many picks to get up 1 spot to get a QB in a weak draft class.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had just signed Glennon to a new contract if I remember right. Then traded many picks to get up 1 spot to get a QB in a weak draft class.
Weak draft class???? Anyway I'm done with this conversation. I don't come here to argue with anyone. So my opinion is different then yours = big deal. Enjoy your season and I'll enjoy mine. I hope both teams stay healthy and our game is a really good one. The play on the field will determine who was right all along and us bickering on a message board won't make a difference at all.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weak draft class???? Anyway I'm done with this conversation. I don't come here to argue with anyone. So my opinion is different then yours = big deal. Enjoy your season and I'll enjoy mine. I hope both teams stay healthy and our game is a really good one. The play on the field will determine who was right all along and us bickering on a message board won't make a difference at all.
What is that, the 10th time you are "done with this conversation"? Spare me your theatrics. You are a low IQ homer and Trubisky nut sucker.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitch really setting the world on fire with his play today. Meanwhile, Dak cruises to another large victory with an exceptional completion %.

@noonthirtyjoe is a doofuss.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitch really setting the world on fire with his play today. Meanwhile, Dak cruises to another large victory with an exceptional completion %.

@noonthirtyjoe is a doofuss.
Mitch still waiting for that first TD toss of the year. Fingers crossed it could be week 3. :hope:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

uh oh, another assault!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00